Chapter 87: Red Hot

Monday, February 12th, 1990

Inglewood Forum, Los Angeles, CA

Nighttime...

I stood in the mirror styling my hair and fixing my face. I flexed my muscles a couple of times and checked to see if my breath was smelling great. Fuck Nikki, you're just collecting papers stop acting like you're going on a date with her or something. I breathed out and exited the washroom to see Tommy, Vince, Mick, and Fred staring at me with their jaws agape.

"What?" I shrugged.

"You dirty dog," Fred smirked. "You got in touch with Mani?"

"Uh... um... n... no." I rubbed my neck.

"So, who the fuck are you trying to look good for, the groupies?" Asks Vince.

"Nope, Brandi's coming." Tommy pipes up.

"Tommy!" I look at him with annoyance.

"Brandi?" Fred looks at me with shock.

"She's only bringing the divorce papers that's it." I walked and sat beside Tommy grabbing my base.

"So, you had to check your eyeliner, lipstick, makeup, and hair to make sure it's good for Brandi?" Vince raises his brows.

"Wait shut up everyone!" Fred raised his voice. "Did she sign them?" He walked closer to me.

"Uh... yeah... that's what she said." I look up at him.

"So, what, you're playing nice or something?" Fred asks leaning on the armchair beside me.

"They just gonna talk guys, yeesh. You'll need to bud out a bit dudes." Tommy laughs.

I look over at Tommy and give him a death glare. He smiles sheepishly and turns away.

"Alright 5 minutes till show time guys!" The stage handler says.

We all get up and start getting ready. I watched as Fred and Mick kept eyeing me. It's not like I'm doing anything bad. I'm just collecting the papers. Plus, I'm a grown-ass man who can make decisions for myself. I'm not like Mani.

"Alright, guys you should start heading out!" He comes back in.

"Hey uh, Sixx." Fred grabs my arm. "Wait back for a minute will you."

I turned and sat on the couch. He then sat across from me like an Italian gangster with all his rings and suit. He looked like he was about to whack me.

"What's up, Fred?" I breathe out.

"Have you heard from Jess or Mani?" He asks with desperation in his tone.

"Nah I haven't." I shrugged. "I'm telling you, Mani's dating Bobby now and Jess knows about it. That's why they weren't answering."

"Sixx you don't know that." He said with frustration putting his hands on his face.

"Yeah, actually I do." I leaned forward on the couch. "I have Mani's schedule, OK! I know when she's home when she's going to be at a photo shoot when she's going to be at an event when she's going to be at fashion week! There was one day when I called her cause she said she just had a business meeting but then I find out that she was actually with her bitch friend Jade!"

"Nikki-"

"No wait." I interrupt holding my pointer finger up. "She's supposed to present an award at the Grammys, that's not in her schedule she told me that on her own, in person. She went to AMA that's not on her schedule either, but she didn't tell me because she knew she was going with Bobby Brown. She wanted to, she fucking loves that guy!"