Chapter 5: Train Wreck At The End Of The Rainbow

Warnings: Drug abuse & Sexual situation

For the next couple of days, I had agreed to meet Nikki at the Diner by his home. We were getting along well. I was also hanging out with his band members. They were cool. Especially Tommy we hit it off. But anyway back to Nikki. We told each other about our lives.

I told Nikki about my family, my mom being a respectable doctor and me being close with my sisters. I also told him I was Catholic and believed in God, and that I don't drink, smoke, or do any type of drugs. I let him know that I'm young and don't party. He wanted us to continue hanging out. I told him as long as we're just friends.

He opened up to me about his home life. It was sad how he grew up. It was a dysfunctional junction growing up for him. I felt sorry for him. He has abandonment issues. He told me about his grandparents Tom and Nona raising him. And how he had a half-sister named Cecei. I was happy at least he did have two people who loved him.

I finally gave him my number so he could call me. But I told him the hours to call. Yesterday he called and asked if he could take me out tonight because his band members and some friends were going out. I said sure why not. Tamara wasn't going to be home until late. She was going to be with one of her guys. But she did leave me with Theresa. And Theresa agreed to go out. She's 23 so she likes to have fun of course.

"OK, so Nikki's picking us up and we're going to stop at his place." I hung up the phone after talking to Nikki.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited this is Motley fucking Crue we're talking about. These guys are badasses. Ugh and Vince and Nikki I have to have one of them tonight." She smiled and I glared at her. "Sorry, maybe I'll go with Tommy and Vince." She giggled hesitantly and I still glared at her.
"What's the problem you like all of them?" She asked raising her hand.

"No, I don't, but these guys are bad news and I don't want you getting hurt. I've heard some of the things that they have done to women, and it is absolutely disturbing." I stared at her with worry.

I started to worry about going out tonight. I mean I don't party so why am I even going out with them?

"Maybe I shouldn't go, I think I'll call Nikki to cancel and just stick with a meeting at the diner." I started Making my way back to the phone.

"Iman wait!" Theresa grabbed my hand as I was picking up the phone. "I promise I'll take care of you no matter what. If they try anything with you, we're outta there OK."

I didn't have time to object because the phone started ringing.

"Hello!"

"Hi, Miss Darlington there's a Nikki Sixx downstairs here for you."

"Alright thank you we're coming." I put down the phone. "He's here let's go."

I dressed in a tight green dress that hugged my curves. Theresa curled my hair and I picked gold heels to put on. I grabbed my white small coat and hung it over my shoulders rather than put it on. I wore pink lipstick that made my lips plump out.

Theresa wore the smallest thing you could ever imagine. She's Latina and had curves to die for, she wore a black dress with her boobs popping right out of it. She teased her black hair and put on black heels. She looked gorgeous.

We got downstairs and I wasn't surprised by Nikki's choice of clothing. He had on a black T-shirt with a big red scarf pulled over it and sunglasses dangling from his shirt with a silver chain. He wore black leather pants with a skull belt around it and had his tattoos showing. His hair was teased, and he put a band on it to keep his hair up. I can't lie he looked good. But I won't tell him that. I realized he's very cocky and arrogant.