Chapter 26: Sight Seeing In London

February 16th, 1986

February 16th, 1986

I listened backstage as the girls all ran one by one to poke their heads out of the curtain. I started wondering what was going on. I walked towards the curtain and heard them fawning over some guy who was sitting in the audience.

"Hey Mel, who are the girls looking at?" I asked with curiosity.

"Take a look for yourself. He's so fucking hot." She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the curtain to look.

What the hell the girls are staring at Vince! I popped my head back in and shook my head. Girls and Vince Neil. I was happy though that he kept his word and came. Last night I went to Motley's last show in London. It was very fun I enjoyed myself. It was time for us to start our catwalk.

I came out of the curtain and strutted down the runway. I side-eyed Vince and sent him a little wink while walking. I turned and posed then walked back. Today I was feeling good and I felt like nothing could bring me down.

After the show, I got dressed and came out to meet Vince.

"So how did you like the show?" I asked.

"Well I liked the models; I could care less about the show." He laughed. "I think I slept when the guy was talking and woke back up when the girls started coming out."

"Seriously Vince." I slapped his arm. I turned around to see all the girls looking at me and Vince. "Listen I'm going to introduce you to them. But no dirty business." I warned him.

After I introduced Vince to the girls, he headed back to the hotel and I headed to the reception. The limo dropped us off back at the hotel. The girls wanted to have a little fun at the hotel restaurant. I was down for some fun, but I wanted to call home first. I headed up to my room, when I got out of the elevator Nikki was standing by my door with a big side bag.

I wonder what he wanted. I walked towards my door slowly watching him. He looked sad.

"H... how was the fashion show?" He asked almost whispering.

"Good," I say crossing my arms.

He nodded his head and put his hands in his pockets. "I um...I know we're not on good terms, but this is my last day in London. I was hoping I could take you out?"

I was not in the mood to hang around him. After that argument we got into and finding out that Nikki shoots up drugs, I just felt like I wanted to enjoy the rest of my night drama-free. Because in truth since he has been here there has been nothing but problems between us.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Nikki," I say walking passed him. "I'm hanging out with my airhead models tonight," I say unlocking my door.

He chuckled and rubbed his hand through his hair. "You may not believe me when I say this because I have said it to you so much." He says blocking me from going in. "But I am sorry, I'm a fuck and I don't mean to be. But I am."