Chapter 22: Flashbacks

February 12th, 1986

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy, sore, and tired. I looked down at Nikki's tattooed arm around me. I turned to look at him and could not help but smile at how beautiful he was. His hair was in front of his face and he was snoring through his parted lips. We were both naked and I turned back around and sighed. I started thinking about it last night.

Flashback

We got into the limo and all the boys were drunk. Mick had a girl, Tommy had a girl even though he was marrying Heather soon, Vince had a girl, and Nikki had me. They were all kissing and making out with the girls that they brought. Nikki's tongue was deep in my throat with one arm wrapped around my neck and the other rubbing my privates. I felt my panties soaked from between my legs.

End of Flashback

I groaned and decided to get up but felt his arm tighten around me some more.

"Mm, sleep." He muttered and kissed my head.

"I have rehearsals remember," I whispered looking up at him.

He sighed opened his eyes and looked at me. He hovered over me and gave me a long passionate kiss on my lips. I melted into the kiss and we broke away from each other's lips.

"Mm, you're so beautiful." He spoke softly and pecked my lips again.

I rubbed his jaw. "I'm going to make tea you want some?" I asked.

"Sure." He laid back down.

I got up and grabbed his shirt and put it on. I walked out of my room and looked at my living room mortified. The room was a wreck. There were beer bottles on the ground, the TV was smashed on the floor, the chairs were knocked over, and there was white powder all over the table. Coke. But that was not it, Vince and Tommy were sprawled out naked on the floor with two girls. Mick was on the couch sleeping in a sitting position with his head back, his pants down, and his girl's head lying in his crotch.

Flashback

We arrived back at the hotel and Tommy and Vince went to the hotel bar grabbed a bucket and filled it with bottles of liquor. Nikki grabbed me pushed the elevator button and pulled me in. He pinned me against the wall and ripped the top half of my bodysuit down revealing my breasts. His mouth connected with my breast. And I tilted my head back as my eyes started rolling to the back of my head. Mick was making out with whatever girl he was with. While the other girls held the elevator, door open for Tommy and Vince, who started running to the elevator while the bartender chased after them yelling about calling hotel security. Tommy told him to fuck off and flipped him off while the elevator shut.

End of Flashback

I walked over to the guys to get to my little kitchen area and filled the kettle with water. I pressed the button to heat it and grabbed 8 mugs to make each person a Red Rose tea.

"Ahh, what...the...fuck." I heard a groan come from the living room. I poked my head out and saw Tommy slowly getting up and grabbing the armchair for support to sit on it.

"That's what happens when you have a hangover Tommy. Your head hurts the next morning." I smiled.

"Uhhhh I know fuck. My head hurts." He growled. He picked up his pants and put them on and started waking up the girl he was with.

"Oh fuck." Vince winced as his arm was caught underneath the girl he slept with body. He pushed her and she rolled over waking up. "Holy fuck this place is totaled." Vince laughed. He got up and started putting his clothes on. He then walked over and tapped Mick to wake him up.