Chapter 39: Don't Fight It

Smut Warning

Smut Warning

Monday, September 1, 1986

"Nikki, I have to go I have a photo shoot to head to," I say while Nikki peppers my face with kisses with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Please just stay longer." He pleads.

"I can't, I have a photo shoot and I've stayed long enough," I say pulling away from him.

Since I gave Nikki his first blow job, I have gotten better at it. To the point where he expects me to be giving it to him every time, he sees me. I do not mind, however, I do not want that to be the focus of our relationship. To be honest he has been great there were just some things that bothered me. First, he is extremely jealous. The fact that I always need to explain to him where I'm going and who I'm with drives me crazy, second, he's not romantic. I always wanted a guy to shower me and pamper me with gifts, dinner, and flowers. And the third thing was Drugs. It was constantly around. And it wasn't good.

"You going to come by later?" He asks grabbing his boxers off the ground.

"No," I mumble heading to the washroom. "I have a modeling event to go to." I grab a small bottle of Listerine out of my fanny pack gurgle it in my mouth and spit it out. I walk out and leave the room to get my shoes on.

I've been telling Tamara that I have signed up for the gym in the mornings so I could be coming to see Nikki. I felt bad for lying to her and I was also tired of lying to everybody. I felt like I was living two lives. And it was becoming exhausting. I finished putting on my shoes and stood up ready to walk out the door.

"What kind of event is it?" Nikki asks.

"I said it's a modeling event, Nikki," I say looking back at him. 

I heard the taxi honk for me outside. I opened the door and waved to say I was coming.

He furrowed his brows and looked at me. "Are there going to be guys? What are you wearing?" He growled.

I sighed. "Nikki there are always guys at the event." I rub my face and look away from him. 

He grabbed my arm and turned me back to him. "Well, what are you wearing?" He grabs my jaw for me to look at him.

"I'm not sure yet Nik. Jess oversees getting me a stylist." I mumble.

Nikki chuckles then backs away from me and leans against the wall. "Are you going to be dancing with guys?"

I roll my eyes. "Seriously Nikki are we doing this again? I told you I'm yours and only yours." I complained.

Nikki bit his cheek and looked down at the ground. "Why can't I just come with you?" He looked back up at me. "Why can't I just be your date?"

I wanted to get off this topic. So, I decided to break the bad news to him.

"I'm leaving on Wednesday for New York, then to London and lastly Paris Nik. I won't be back till November. Cause in October I'm going to go home and spend time with my family."