The Sleepover

Gaege Pov

I can't believe that I showed them. Shit, not they're going to try and get me and Eddie together. And I still don't believe in this bullshit! This is so stupid! Why do I have to deal with this? Why couldn't this have waited until I was 15 and I could have found out on my own? I am so sick of this shit! I'm going to have to avoid Eddie and them for the next few days. Maybe this will blow over.

"Hey Gaege!" Eddie comes up behind me. Good thing I have my glove on.

"Hey dude," I say.

"Remember that we have our sleepover planned for this weekend. And I want to see your hands. I miss seeing them," Eddie says. Ok so I'll just have to paint them.

"See you then," I force a smile. It's hard to look at him when I know he's my soulmate. "Have you found your soulmate yet?" Shit, why did I ask that? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"No, not yet," Eddie pauses. "I hope to soon though."

"Yeah," I say.

"Are you ok?" Eddie asks.

"Yep, just peachy," I force another smile.

"Well I have to get to class, see you later," Eddie says.

"See you later," I say and he's gone. How am I going to do this?

Sorry for the short chapter. I don't want to change povs in chapters so, I'll have another one up later. I have something I need to do.