Planning

1 Month Later

3rd Person

Neither Eddie or Gaege have made the move yet. 6 and a half months and  they're still not dating. Gaege wants to, but he keeps chickening out. Eddie wants to, but he can't find the right time. They're both really stressed with work. Gaege has yet to find a new job because he had to leave McDonald's when he moved in with Eddie. Eddie has been working none stop and he's really tired. Gaege wanted to be the manager at the McDonald's by Eddie, but they weren't hiring. He's stopped in there a few times and it's not run well. He can't talk to the manager, because he doesn't want the manager to fix it. He wants corporate to notice and fire him and then he might be able to get a job. Eddie on the other hand, has been working none stop and can't seem to get any recognition. He hasn't gotten a promotion in forever, and he really needs to get it. He's been working so much, that he and Gabby haven't been able to hang out much. He really wants to celebrate her 21st birthday, but he doesn't know if he'll be free. Gaege has been spending a lot of free time with Gabby. He's told her what he wants to do, and she's been trying to help him. Not much luck though. She also knows Eddie wants to ask Gaege, so she's been helping both of them, secretly. Gaege and Gabby's plan is to surprise him with a home cooked meal, and ask him. But Eddie rarely goes grocery shopping and Gaege doesn't have any money. And most of the time Eddie gets home, he's tired and goes right to bed. He stops the next morning at a fast food restaurant and gorges. So, that plan isn't going too well. Eddie and Gabby's plan is to wait until Gaege finds a job, celebrate with a party for him and then Eddie would ask him. But Gaege still hasn't found a job. So, that plan isn't going too well either. Today, when Eddie left, he told Gaege that he would be home early today and that he bought groceries. So Gaege is going to make the homemade meal and ask him. Tonight. He'll do it tonight.

Do so this part is done. Sorry I forgot I promised to do another one of 2 Different Views I'll hopefully get to that one. I think I'll start working on it now! Luv you guys!