Togetherness

6 months later

Eddie Pov

It's October now and Gaege and I have been together for 6 months. It's been bliss. Finally being able to kiss and hug and hold hands with him. And it's not weird to go to the store now. People would always ask how our relationship was going (it's a bit weird to tell you the least) and we'd always have to reply, "We're not dating. Just friends." And it was always a bit weird. Now we can confidently tell them, "Amazing." We have yet to step up our relationship anymore. The most intimate we've gotten is a hickey or 2 on someone's neck and hand's up each other's shirts. Gaege always tells me to stop, and I always do, not willingly, but I still do. It gets harder and harder each time, and I really just want to go all the way with him. As least maybe just a blow job. But I need to wait for him to be ready. Right now I'm on top of him in our bed. Ah, our bed. It's nice to say that. But I'm on top of him, and sucking on his neck. I'm getting ready for him to say stop, but he's just moaning.

"E-Eddie!" Oh God his voice is beautiful. If my mouth wasn't already occupied, I'd give a moan in return. "Oh! Ah! Oh God! D-don't stop!" Did I really just hear that? Don't ... stop? Is he finally ready? I've always known I've wanted to give up my virginity with my soulmate. To be able to feel them around me, but I don't know if Gaege wants to bottom or not. I bring my lips slowly up his neck, and then stop to look in his eyes. "E-Eddie?" Gaege sits up a little bit and I lean back.

"Gaege," I sternly say.

"W-what?" Gaege whimpers. I lean up towards his ear and whisper,

"How far do you want to go?" He shivers and I pull back, staring into his eyes once again. He stares back at me, and even without saying anything, I know what he wants. His eyes are pleading, big and round. His panting just slightly, and has a few beads of sweat dripping down his face. His hands seem to be absentmindedly clenching and un-clenching, like he wants to grab and pull my hair. He's begging to be f*cked. "I love you Gaege." Then I latch my lips back onto his neck.

"I l-love y-you tOo!"Gaege shouts. I slowly start taking his shirt off, making sure he hasn't changed his mind. I get it all the way off without having to stop my mouth on his neck. I work on getting my shirt off then. I start kissing down his chest then, getting to his pants. I look back up at his into his grayish eyes. He gives a nod and I work on getting his pants off. Soon both of us are only in our boxers. He flips us over so he's on top.

"Gaege!" I moan when he slips his hand into my boxers. He's acting really dominant and it's turning me on. He slowly slips off my boxers for I'm fully naked, except for socks. Gaege whispers in my ear,

"If you want homo, I need to take your socks off." I can't keep from laughing. Tears are coming out of my eyes. 

"Ah yes! Take my socks off!" I jokingly scream. After he takes my socks off, he takes off his boxers as well so now both of us are fully naked. He starts sucking on my neck, and I get instantly scared that I'm going to have to bottom. As much as I love Gaege, I don't think I can bottom. I stiffen and Gaege feels it. He stops what he's doing, which doesn't help much because now I have a deep purple hickey on my neck/shoulder.

"Are you ok?" Gaege asks.

"Who's bottoming?" I blurt out. I look deep into his eyes, trying to tell him something.

"If you're scared, I'll definitely bottom, but I don't really care," Gaege says.

"Yes, yes, please bottom," I say.

"Ok, love," Gaege says. He moves his body down so he's nose to nose with my member. He stares at it for a few seconds, before slipping it into his mouth. I moan loudly. This feels so god damn good. 

"Gaege!" I shout. I look down at him sucking my cock and he looks so hot. As I feel my climax coming, he removes his mouth with a pop! "F*cking cock tease," I mutter.

"If you would have cummed, then we wouldn't have been able to go onto the main event," Gaege says. I imagine him a few seconds ago, with my cock down his throat. It makes me blush and my cock harder. I push him down onto the bed and he groans at the force. 

"What do you want babe?" I growl. He shivers as it riffles through him.

"F*ck me," Gaege says. I smirk and turn around to the bedside table. I never knew when he'd be ready, so almost as soon as we started dating, I bought the preparations. I grab the lube and condom. As I'm about to put the condom on, I feel Gaege's hand on my wrist. I look up at him. "Please, leave it off." There is a pleaful look in his eyes, which makes me throw the condom on to the floor. I open the lube container and spread it on my pointer and middle finger. I push the first finger in and feel Gaege constrict around it. I slowly move it in and out and after a while he starts moaning. I slip the second finger in and he moans right away. 

"Are you ready?" I ask. Gaege nods quickly. I remove my fingers and he whimpers at the loss. I slather some lube on my cock and line it up with his entrance. I lean up to kiss him one last time. As I'm kissing him, I push in and he moans into my mouth. We break apart and I start moving. His moans are music to my ears. I love hearing them. I think back to about a year ago, we were just starting to be friends again. If you would have asked me where I would be a year from then, I wouldn't say on top of the boy I love, loosing my virginity with him. He feels so good around me and I almost can't breathe. I feel heat coiling in my stomach and angle my hips downwards and Gaege lets out a loud moan as I hit his prostate. I cum right as I hit it the 2nd time. I remove myself from Gaege and hear a regretful moan. I spoon Gaege. "I love you so so much. You know that right?"

"Definitely. I love you too," Gaege says. We fall asleep cuddling each other.

Omg that was so cringey to write. I'll post later, this will not be ending just yet. There will be a bit more. Some fluff some smut. Hope you guys liked it! Luv you guys!