Apart

Eddie Pov

Gaege and I haven't talked for a whole month. Neither of us have tried to talk to each other. At school we pass each other in the hallways and don't say anything. He's stopped hanging out with our group. He's been pretty much alone for the most part. Every time I see him, he's alone with his nose in a book. He's quit wearing the gloves every day, since he doesn't have to hide them anymore. The boys are worried about me, but I assure them I'm fine. Everyone thinks the only reason I'm not talking to Gaege is because he's not talking to me, but I actually don't want to. He said he hated me, and I told him I didn't want to see him again. And I don't want to want to. He hid that he was my soulmate for a month. He was avoiding me, just because he is my soulmate. And he still believes that soulmates are bullshit. And I'm starting to believe that too. He's not perfect for me. He's not for me. The universe was wrong this time. 

Gaege Pov

Eddie and I haven't talked for a whole month. And I don't miss him one bit. I don't miss the constant soulmate talk, or the stupid conversations we have. I've quit wearing my gloves, they were itchy anyway. It's still weird to see the one black finger nail. I tried painting them all black again, and it stayed for a few days. Books have become my new best friend. You're never alone when you have a book. Or 2. Or 3. Or 10. Well I guess I am a bit lonely. I haven't talked to any of the boys for a month. They haven't tried to talk to me either. I guess Eddie told them what happened. I threw Eddie's sweatshirt away. Well I just stuffed it deep down in my closet, out of sight. Lately I've been wearing a lot of black. And not many sweatshirts. Usually t-shirts that say something on them like F*ck Off or I'm Done With Your Bullshit. I asked my mom if we could move, but she just asked why and then when I said I don't know, she said no. I'm stuck in this shitty down with my soulmate who used to be my best friend. 

Both Povs

I want to get away. I don't want to be here anymore. My life isn't right anymore.

Ok, so this part is now done. Tell me what you think in the comments.