Finally Together

Eddie Pov

"Gaege I-" I start. Wow Gaege just confessed his love to me. I need to let this sink in. Wait, why does he think I don't love him? "Love you too." I finish. He has his head buried in my neck, he's breathing hard and I feel tears dripping down my neck. Gaege isn't exactly light, but I don't care. I hold him on my lap, his arms are wrapped around my neck. If someone walked in right now, they'd have a different idea of what's going on. 2 guys that both have black fingernails, one wrapped around the other with his head on the others neck. 

"W-what?" Gaege lifts his head. His eyes are red and there are tears stuck to his face. He looks beautiful even like this.

"I said I love you too Gaege," I repeat.

"Like hell. Why would you love this piece of shit?" Gaege asks. 

"Because you're my soulmate, that's why," I reply.

"Stop with the bullshit! Do you think that we should be soulmates! We fought for almost 2 years! Do you think that's how soulmates should act?! Now give me a real reason," Gaege says.

"Because you're beautiful, Gaege. You're the light of my life. Whenever I think about you I always get happy. You're my ray of sunshine, and I can't bare to see you when you're sad," I say.

"S-shut up. You don't mean that," Gaege says.

"Yes I do Gaege, why would I lie about this?" I ask. 

"I don't know because you're my friend and you don't want me to feel bad," Gaege mutters.

"No, because I love you and I want to be with you. Forever," I say. Gaege is quiet for a bit, until he brings our lips together. I sigh into the kiss. It feels amazing. I've been waiting to do this forever. I bring my lips off of his and bring them down his neck. I keep sucking on his neck, making a big hickey. His moans kept getting louder and louder. 

"Hey Eddie, oh ho ho," Gabby walks in. I had given her a spare key a while ago, and now I'm regretting it. "What's going on here?" Gaege slips off my lap, he's blushing fiercely, and he wipes his eyes.

"N-nothing," Gaege stutters.

"I don't believe that for one second. I'm going to guess you guys made up," Gabby says.

"You already know you're right," I mutter. I'm late for my job and I have to clear my stuff.

"Hell yeah I know I am," Gabby smirks in triumph.

"Ok, ok. We get it. Come on lets get to work," I grab my keys and open the door, expecting her to follow, though she walks over to Gaege quickly, whispers something in his ear, and then walks out the door.

"Tell me everything. And I mean everything," Gabby says. Oh no.

Ok so I'll have the next part up tomorrow! Luv you guys!!!