Asking Him Myself

1 and a half months later

Eddie Pov

How much longer do I have to wait! God this is driving me crazy! Gaege wants to take it slow, and I'm letting him go as slow as he wants, but it's been 5 and a half months since we became friends again. 3 since we moved in together. And 1 since he started sleeping my bed (something about nightmares). It seems like he's just trying to tease me now. I am so sick of this. I want to run my hands through his hair as I'm kissing him. I want pull his hair and hear him moan. I want to hold hands with him. I want to tell my mom about him. God, this is selfish of me. I shouldn't want to force him to do something he doesn't want to do. But I just can't help it! God, he's just so hot! I don't want to have to wait anymore. I know he still doesn't believe in soulmates, but I do. He's my soulmate, and he's right next to me, and I can't do anything about it. It feels the same as 1 year ago. When he was right next to me, and I didn't even know it. This time though, I do know. And I still can't do anything at all. More than half the time I see him, I want to jump on him and attack him with kisses. Mainly because God, the outfits he's wearing. I don't think he's intending to do this to me, but if he is, well damn he's doing a great job. Short shorts when it's warm enough, t-shirts that are a bit too small so whenever he stretches, I can see his belly. He's f*cking killing me! I don't know how much more of this I can take! God, I'm just going to have to ask him myself. I've asked him before, and he usually bats down the idea before I can get the full sentence out. But I haven't asked him for a while, so maybe this time it will work. I'm asking him myself.

Sorry about the short part, I probably won't get anything else out today since I have to go to the funeral. But I hope to maybe get one part of 2 Different Views out tonight maybe if I have enough energy. Luv you guys!