Flustered

Gaege Pov

"Hey Eddie, oh ho ho," Gabby walks into our apartment. I immediately blush and get off of Eddie's lap. I wipe my eyes to get rid of the tears. "What's going on here?" I'm blushing fiercely now.

"N-nothing," I stutter.

"I don't believe that for one second. I'm guessing you guys made up," Gabby says.

"You already know you're right," Eddie mutters.

"Hell yeah I know I am," Gabby smirks in triumph and puts her hands on her hips and puffs her chest out. Such a dramatic.

"Ok, ok. We get it. Come on let's get to work," Eddie says and grabs his keys. He heads towards the door and opens it for Gabby. Instead she walks over to me, whispers,

"Use protection." Then I blush and she exits the apartment with Eddie. Holy shit. That was embarrassing. My face is still burning. Why did Gabby have to see that? Ugh! I grab my own keys and walk to work. My face seems to stay red for a while because people keep commenting on it. After work I go home. I know Eddie won't be there for a while, so I call Mully. I need to talk to me.

"Hello?" Mully asks when he picks up the phone.

"Hey dumbass," I say.

"Gaege, wow I haven't heard from you in a while. What's up?" Mully asks.

"Nothing much, other than I made out with Eddie this morning," I say nonchalantly.

"WHAT?! Holy shit! When did you guys start dating?" Mully yells.

"We aren't, I just kind of confessed my love to him this morning and he said it back and then we started making out," I say.

"When did you start loving him?" Mully asks.

"I guess I have for a while, I just wasn't ready to face my feelings," I say.

"Well, I'm glad for you," Mully says.

"How are you and Josh doing?" I ask.

"I'd rather not talk about it," Mully says.

"Ok, well I'll talk to you later. Eddie'll be home soon. Bye!" I say.

"Bye Gaege," Mully says. I hang up and check the time. It's almost 8:30 so Eddie will be home soon. I hear a click of the door, and it open, revealing Eddie standing there.

"Eddie!" I yell and run towards him, I hug him. I missed hugging him, even though it was only 12 hours ago.

"Hey Gaege," Eddie hugs back, tightly. His grip keeps getting tighter and tighter.

"Eddie? Are you ok?" I pull back from him. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, just really f*cking happy," Eddie smiles. I pull him in for a kiss, which escalates into us on the couch, him on top of me. He seems to be all around me. He's on top of me, he's next to me, he's behind me, he's everywhere. 

"Mmmm, Eddie," I moan. He has moved his head onto my neck and is sucking deep red hickeys on it. He brings his head back up and latches his mouth back onto mine.

"Gaege," Eddie moans into my mouth so it echos through my head, making me moan louder.

"We *pant* have *pant* to *pant* stop," I say, stopping in between each word to breathe.

"Ok," Eddie says and gets off of me.

"Stay next to me, I missed you all day," I pull him back down on top of me.

"Oof, so tell me about your job. When did you get it?" Eddie asks.

"About a week and a half ago. It's at Burger King. Manager position," I say.

"Fancy, I'm happy for you," Eddie says.

"Yep, now I can help bring home the bacon," I smirk. 

"Don't you mean burgers?" Eddie snickers at his joke.

"Why do I love you?" I roll my eyes.

"Because you love my jokes," Eddie says.

"I'll let you believe that," I say.

"I'm hurt by that Gaege," Eddie tries to look offended.

"Why? Did I ... pun-ch you?" I laugh at my pun.

"Oh God, is this how you feel?" Eddie groans.

"All the f*cking time," I say.

"Awesome, because that was pun-tastic," Eddie snickers.

"Kill me now," I mutter.

"Then who will I have to love?" Eddie asks.

"Your puns. They seem to keep you company. Seriously, do you spend all day thinking them up?" I ask.

"Mhm, I have a lot of Target ones," Eddie says.

"I don't want to ever go to work with you," I groan. We both laugh and laugh and laugh.

Ok so not last part and sorry I didn't get this up this morning, I got distracted and then I watched the Sound of Music today so that took up 3 hours. Sorry again! Luv you guys!