The Secret

Gaege Pov

It's a few days before the wedding, and we're swamped with work. At home and at work. We both need to get as much done before the honey moon as possible. Today was my last day at work. Eddie still has to work tomorrow. His family has been great help throughout the process. Both of his sisters have been married to their soulmates, so they know the layout of how it goes. I don't know what we would've done without his family. Every now and then I get really nervous about the wedding. Like I'm going to trip, or Eddie's going to say no. I'm not worried about the tripping part, but I get really afraid when I think about Eddie saying no. I've talked to Eddie about my concerns, and he tells me I have nothing to worry about. But that doesn't stop me from worrying. I love Eddie so god damn much. I really don't know what I'd do without him. Probably have a different soulmate. I like to wonder sometimes what would have happened if I hadn't hid my finger. If I had just told him right away. Or if we weren't soulmates. Oh, wait. I don't want to think about that. I'm off of work now. I just got home about a hour ago. I flopped onto the couch, and that's where I am right now. Just a few more minutes and ... I'll ... be ... asleep. And then the door slams shut. I'm jolted awake.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" Eddie asks.

"No, no. I was just resting my eyes," I say.

"Good. Because we have somewhere to be tonight," Eddie says. I groan.

"But I just want to spend time with you," I say.

"I do too. But I promised that we'd meet Gabby halfway and have dinner with her," Eddie says.

"Can we rescuedle this after the wedding?" I ask.

"She said that there was something to do with the wedding that we have to talk about," Eddie says.

"Why can't you go?" I ask.

"Come on Gaege," Eddie says.

"I'm tired," I say.

"I am to," Eddie says.

"Then just call her. Talk it out with her over the phone. I need sleep," I say.

"You're making this harder than it should be," Eddie says.

"Good," I say.

"Gaege," Eddie says.

"Eddie," I say. Eddie sighs. I give him puppy dog eyes, which I know always convinces him.

"Fine. I'll call her," Eddie says. I smile and close my eyes again. I hear Eddie dial the phone. "Hey Gabby. Gaege is really tired tonight, and I was wondering if we could just talk about what you wanted to talk about on the phone." There's quiet for a bit and then Eddie talks again. "Ok, I'll get him on the phone. One sec. Gaege!" I get up and grab the phone from him.

"Hey Gabby," I say.

"Gaege! It's so nice to talk to you again! I know I'm going to be seeing you in only a few days, but! I have a surprise for you and Eddie. Well, Eddie will know later," Gabby says.

"Ok, what is it?" I ask, trying to be as vague as possible in case Eddie is listening. 

"My soulmate and I arranged to pay for your honey moon!" Gabby says.

"What?! Holy shit Gabby!" I exclaim. "How were you guys able to pay for it all?!"

"That's for me to know and for you to not find out. You don't need to know," Gabby says.

"Eddie is going to be so excited! Ok, well. I'll see you at the wedding! Thanks again," I say. I hang up and Eddie's right there.

"So what's up?" He asks.

"You'll know soon enough," I say.

"Oh come on. Tell me!" Eddie says.

"Nope. Gabby told me I can't tell," I say.

"She doesn't have to know," Eddie pleads.

"Nope, sorry," I say.

"I think I can force it out of you," Eddie says.

"How?" I ask.

"You'll see," Eddie says. He then tackles me and starts tickling me.

"Stop! Stop! It's too much!" I exclaim.

"Tell me and I'll let you go," Eddie says.

"Never!" I say.

"Then I guess I'll be doing it forever," Eddie says.

"I have something better in mind," I say.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Eddie asks.

"You'll see in a second. Just ... get off me," I say.

"Oh, sorry," Eddie says. I get up and go into our bedroom. *Smut warning* I find the new underwear that I got. I was going to save it for our honey moon but we haven't had sex in so long, it's needed. Especially with both of us being so stressed. I change into them quickly and find the robe that I disregarded this morning. I wrap it around myself and go out into the living room, where Eddie's made himself a nice spot on the couch. I start to get second thoughts when I see him, but I try and push them out of my mind. I walk over to where he's sitting and stand in front of him. "What do you have planned?" Eddie asks. 

"This," I say and drop and the towel. The underwear I got on is lacy black, and it gives me a more female look. I know Eddie loves it when I embrace my more femalish looks. Eddie's mouth drops open. I give a shy smile and turn a bit.

"Damn Gaege. You're gorgeous," Eddie says.

"Thanks," I say.

"As pretty as that looks on you, it would look better on the floor," Eddie says.

"Don't use cheesy pickup lines on me. You know I don't like them," I say.

"Sorry babe. Now do you want me to f*ck you on the couch or on the bed?" Eddie asks.

"Couch," I say. "And I'm going to ride you."

"Where did all of this energy come from?" Eddie asks.

"I don't know. I think you just give it to me," I say. "Now, lets work on getting your clothes off. From what I've heard you need to be naked to do this." I set to work getting his clothes off of him. Soon he's in the same amount of clothes I am. He slips my lacy underwear off of me and throws them far away onto the floor. They won't be needed for a while. I get his underwear off quickly, and since I don't feel like using lube, I dip my head down onto his cock. I take as much in as I can. Eddie moans and pulls my hair. I've gotten quit skilled with this over the years. I know just how to tease him, get him off, and make him moan so loud the neighbors can probably hear. He pushes me down onto his cock, and it makes me choke a bit but I try not to falter much. I start moving my head faster and faster. I can tell he's close, so I stop. I earn a disheveled groan from him, and turn myself around. Just because we haven't had sex for a while, doesn't mean I haven't kept myself stretched. I easily slip myself down onto his length. He has always fit nicely in my ass, giving me just the right amount of fullness. I move myself slowly at first. Giving myself good speed. Apparently it's not quick enough for Eddie, because he starts thrusting up into me. When I push myself down, he thrusts up, hitting a spot deep inside of me. Soon enough we both cum. I slip myself off of him, and settle down next to him. Our couch is so dirty and ugly, we can clean up the mess later. Eddie throws a blanket over us, and I snuggle up against him.

"So are you going to tell me?" Eddie asks.

"Shut up," I say. He laughs and we fall asleep on the couch.

1273 words! Wow! Hope you guys liked it! Luv you guys!