School

2 months later

Eddie Pov

Gabby convinced me to enroll in High School. It gave me something to do when I wasn't working. I'd go to school during the day, catch the bus to Target, work there until 7, and then go home and eat dinner and work on homework. I am a loner at school. I guess I've sort of turned into Gaege. I always have my nose in a book. No one really talks to me. At least no one knows why I'm there and none of the teachers have asked to speak to my parents yet. It was weird on the first day of school. There were a few whispers in the halls. Rumors about why I was here, but none of them were true. He killed his parents and now he's here to find new victims was one of them. He got into a fight at his old school and he got suspended was another one. I didn't really take any notice to any of them. I just kept quit and by myself. I never got back to the McDonald's though. I couldn't find the time to, and now with school and work, I have no time at all. So I still don't know if that was Gaege or not. I have seemed to have forgiven him, almost ever night having a dream about him, and waking up with a tent in my pants seems to say forgiveness. I'm sure he still hates me. I pushed him too far and I was probably the main reason he moved. I should have tried to convince him to stay, that I would leave and he could continue to live his own life. But we were fighting at the time and we didn't want anything to do with each other. Work and school have been running me ragged. Sometimes I can't stay awake in class, and other times I forget to turn in homework. At work sometimes I say the wrong amount. Granted I usually have nice customers when that happens and they correct me nicely, because we're all human. 

"I'll take a shift for you now and then if you want," Gabby says.

"I don't need to manager thinking that I'm slacking," I say.

"He knows your 15 and in school, you're fine," Gabby assures me.

"It's fine. I have to learn how to multi-task," I say.

Gabby also offered that if I can't pay my full rent, she'd chip in a bit. I thanked her and said that was necessary, but she said that the offer would stay standing. She also said that if I lost my apartment, I'd be able to move in with her. I'd still have to pay half rent, but if I couldn't afford it for the first few months, she'd still pay full. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. I wish I still had Gaege's phone number. I really want to reach out to him, but I deleted it the day that he said he hated me. I'm laying in bed right now, looking up at my ceiling. I taped some glow in the dark stars that Gabby persuaded me to get up on it. They didn't work that well, and I could rarely see them, but tonight I can. They are all on. It's nice to be able to see some stars as I live in the city and you can't at night because the city lights up the sky. I slowly sink into a slumber, which is restless. I toss and turn all night. 

So I don't know how many more parts I'll make. I hope to finish it sometime this week. Luv you guys!