Anniversary

3 years later

Gaege Pov

Today is Eddie and my 4 years anniversary. Being 20 is nice. Eddie graduated high school 2 years ago, and is in community college now. I'm still working at Burger King. Not very interesting. Eddie and I aren't doing much for our anniversary. We don't have that much money, even with both of us working. Well I mean, Eddie was unemployed for a little bit because of his bitch manager. He fired Eddie because he still wasn't doing enough. Eddie wasn't unemployed for that long. He was able to find another job. Gabby moved away though, she's living with her soulmate now since she's out of college. They live about an hour and half away from here. So that wasn't keeping Eddie at Target. He found a new job at Walmart and it pays well. Still not enough for us to not worry about rent each month. I was able to convince Eddie to let me get him a present for out anniversary. I got him a book that he's wanted for a while. He didn't want to get it for himself because lately, money has been really tight. And he thought that he wouldn't get to reading it from everything else he's doing and that it'd just be a waste of money. I got a little extra money tacked onto my paycheck, so I thought he'd really enjoy it. I don't know if he's getting me anything, but I don't really need anything. I just hope to spend it with Eddie. He should be home soon. I'm sitting on the couch right now. I've ordered pizza, something we've always done for our anniversary. Eddie's hours at Walmart are a lot more reduced than at Target, but he gets paid almost the same thing. I hear the click of the door and it opens.

"Happy anniversary babe," I get up and go hug and kiss him.

"Happy anniversary Gaege," Eddie smiles. "You don't know how good that sounds right now. Work was hell today."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I ordered pizza!" I exclaim.

"Pizza sounds amazing," Eddie says. "You are such a great boyfriend." Eddie slumps back into the couch, closing his eyes. I place a kiss on his forehead and go to the plate and glasses. I run the faucet into the cups so we have water. I bring the glasses and plates back into the living room, to find Eddie passed out. He wasn't kidding about having a long day. I go to put a blanket over him, but he pulls me onto his lap. "I love you Gaege."

"I love you too Eddie, but you need to sleep," I say.

"No, no, I'm fine. Just really ... really ... hungry," Eddie starts dosing off again.

"Ok, ok, I'll let you know when the pizza is here," I say and start to get up but Eddie holds me down.

"Stay," he says.

"Ok," I say. We both fall asleep snuggling with each other on the couch, forgetting about the pizza all together, sleep and each other are more important.

Ok so sorry for such a long gap between chapters! I'm so sorry! I'll hopefully finish this soon! Luv you guys!