howdy, fucker!

saloonatics! woooo!

have i ever actually writen a saloonatics oneshot? i dont think i have- damn.

genre; fluff/netural?

slight eddtom, ik this book is tordtom, but just a hint of other ships is fine by ME. feel free to skip if it isnt for you! :3

--------------------------------

- 3rd person -

There was a few echoing clinks of glass, a cup sliding against the polished wood of a bar table. Loud chattering and laughter filled the room from two men.

"You know, you really aren't that bad after all," Sheriff Thompson mused, shooting a grin at Ed. The detective blushed a bit and smiled back.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Thompson!"

Tom couldn't help but flush, fidgeting with his eyepatch, scoffing, "oh please, that cola was the thing helping, have you seen your aim? It was absolute bullshit before you took a sip!"

Edward chuckled, leaning over to move Thompson's hat, ruffling his hair lightly. The two chattered more, spoiling each other with tales of the wild west, the town, and especially compliments. It was almost flirting, at this point. The sheriff ordered drink after drink, starting to slur. Ed pulled Tom a bit closer to him; just to make sure the man didn't fall over, whilst he was completely sober, only drinking cola.

Tom groaned quietly, hugging Edward. After a bit more drinking, talking, and cuddling, Ed's head finally snapped to the side;

He felt somebody staring at him.

He's been feeling somebody staring, but everytime he looked, not a single person was gazing.

This time, this time was different.

Edward glared back at a tall, muscular looking man, whom was drying off a few cups across the bar. He wore a faded, crimson shirt with a white apron, not to mention the large hat he was styled in. A large mustache covered his lips and a shadow pooled over his face. But.. Ed can see his piercing, gray pupils.

After about several seconds, the man, the bartender, I should say, put down his stare and turned around to place the cups on a shelf.

Odd.

Edward couldn't stop the shiver from running down his spine. He shook his head and looked back at his main priority; Thompson.

"Tom?"

He had a light snore in response from the man, who's head was now leaning against his arms on the table.

"Cute," Ed chuckled, getting up. He pulled out his wallet filled with golden dabloons and darted his eyes around, looking for any other bartender besides that strange man. The Brit jumped when a coarse voice grunted, "I'll take that."

He looked over to see the, you guessed it, guy from earlier. Ed swallowed hard and pushed the money towards him.

"I'll also take the Sheriff."

Edward was taken aback. "I-I'm.. I'm sorry?"

The man rolled his eyes. "I'll take Thompson. You're obviously new around here, ya don't know where he lives." Ed shook his head,

"How do I know you'll get him home safe?"

"Because I've dragged him home multiple times when he'd black out drunk. The name's Todd." Todd stuck his hand out to shake the detective's, smiling a bit under his mustache. "So, whaddya say?"