cat boys are ruining my life!

d... did anyone get the title reference?

c,,,corpsehusba

aNYWAYS, haha, SMUT! yall seemed to want more smut and since i have 5 fluff drafts and 2 vents, i wouldnt mind adding some spice that'll haunt me in the future :3

oh

and toms a cat boy, and its currently dating au :)

tord's hentai dream come true. enjoy you nasty fucks because its spicy >:D

------------------

- tords pov wow -

"Fine lass, nice ass, cat ears and she uwu," I murmured quietly, playing the song into my earbuds. Tom seemed to like this artist greatly, so might as well give it a try. I already listen to SavageGa$p, so it's not too out of my line.

Speaking of Tom, the boy was sleeping peacefully next to me, curled up with light snores slipping from his soft lips. How did I get so lucky?

Thomas is everything I could've asked for; cute, kind, a tad bit sassy, not afraid to stand his ground (around us, hes softer in public), and oh, hot. He has thighs you can melt into, for fucks sake; a nice, plump ass too-

Ahem, anyways. I should probably stop delving into that topic before we have a problem.

I lifted my hand up from my side to run my fingers through Tom's soft locks of hair, scratching behind his ears.

Did I forget to mention? He's... he's got neko features.

Let me explain before you all go "ohh, here's Tord and his hentai addiction, disgusting," alright?

I was experimenting.

Tom and I both wanted to mess around with aphrodisiacs, and I happened to figure out a recipe for strong "horny pills."

There was.. a flaw in the formula. I mean you'd think it's a flaw. I find it as the best thing to happen to me besides Tom simply accepting my request to get together.

At first, he just felt sick. Then, he felt hot and bothered. Then, things went back to normal and suddenly;

Boom. He grew cat ears and a tail.

But God he's twice as cute now! He purrs, he's way more cuddly, and he likes pets and boops! He used to hate it when anyone would boop his nose. I bit my lip to ease the grin on my face before it tore at my face, stroking his ears lightly. Tom groaned quietly, nuzzling into my hand.

"So cute," I squealed quietly. I'm acting like Matt when Edd agrees to buying him 4 tubs of ice cream. Or perhaps a child getting the top thing on their Christmas wishlist. Maybe even Tom when he got an oarfish first time fishing in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (i've been playing for hours each day you guys know i had to reference acnh). All at once, that's how I'm acting.

I continued to rub and scratch my lovely boyfriend's cat ears, listening to his mewls of enjoyment. After a pause, I gently squeezed the fluffy ears between my fingers, eyes widening when he let out a moan.

Oh.

OHHH!

Totally not fangirling. Holy shit, that was a mix of cute and hot!

Thomas' eyes fluttered open, face red as he looked at my hands. "Tord? What are you d-doing?"

God, his stutter is sooo cute!

"Tom! I didn't mean to- I didn't think you'd react like that!" I watched him pause before tensing,

"That actually happened? I thought something happened in my dream! Ahh, you're dirty!" He raised his fist up to gently punch my arm, making a crooked grin appear on my face.