Singing Gay

wtf is this title—

this oneshot was based off the song "You Need To Calm Down" by Taylor Swift,,

tord's singing
tom's singing
Both singing
the crowd singing solo

i'm celebrating pride even if it's not pride month because lgbtq rights should be celebrated every day, not just one month !! love you all btw- sorry this is really shitty, i was just randomly typing,,

Genre; fluff, sfw (again uwu)

Warning! Uncensored profanity!

Word count; 1244

-----------------------------------

·no one's pov·

"Come on guys! Get off your asses and get ready!!" Edd ran around the house, excited to go to the yearly pride parade and festival. Matt giggled, joining in and chasing his boyfriend.

"You'll never catch me! My legs are longer than yours," Edd called back to Matt. The Ginger scoffed, reaching his pale arms out to get a better chance of grabbing Edd. A annoyed yet cheery accent called from said man's room,

"Could you two chill a bit? It's like you guys are five-year-olds, me and Tom are the parents!" Tord heard loud laughs come from downstairs. Matt and Edd teased in unison,

"Who's the dad?" Tord chuckled,

"Me, obviously." The trio then heard a complain from the small Brit.

"Hey! At least I'd be a good parent!" Tord snickered, exiting his room. He had a rainbow pride shirt, pride season Converse, sexuality bracelts, and a big homosexual pride flag draped on his shoulders. He rocked gray jeans with rainbow paint flicked everywhere. He walked down the stairs, hearing Edd whistle.

"Somebody is looking extra fucking gay today." Tord rolled his eyes, plopping down on the couch to wait for his lover.

"You're one to talk," the Norski shrugged at Edd's outfit. The tallest wore a Pansexual colored hoodie and khaki shorts. He had on gay socks and a Bisexual themed lanyard. In his hands, he held a small Pan flag. Tord turned over to Matt, looking at what he wore.

The Ginger's outfit consisted of a white shirt that had a Bisexual flag in the middle. He had a Asexual bandanna around his neck, his slim legs fitted in black leggings. He wore Nike Air Maxes, the Nike sign painted rainbow. A baseball cap was topped on his head, it saying "Let's get one thing straight; I'm not" on it.

Tord sighed, looking down at his shoes and smiling at the pops of colors. A few minutes later, the sound of a door churning open was heard. Tord glanced up from his shoes, blushing faintly and grinning.

Tom was wearing a Bisexual shirt that was actually a hip-length crop top; Tord got it for him. He had three streaks of face paint on each cheek, it making the Pansexual flags. The Brit had faint rainbow hair-paint and twinning sexuality bracelts with Tord. He wore colorful checkered Vans and black skinny jeans that semi-outline his curves. On his shirt, he had an Asexual, Pansexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, and Demisexual pin. He wore his Bi flag like Tord: as a big cape of some sorts.

Matt gasped, running over to his friend. "We're twinzies," he cheered, pointing at his Bisexual flag shirt. Tom laughed and nodded, walking down and Matt followed. Edd raised a brow at Tom and snickered,

"Tord got you that crop top?" Tom groaned and nodded. "Knew it, he'd always get something like that for you. Fucking unholy."

Tom snorted, "at least I get free clothes." Tord gasped, dramatically placing his hand over his heart.