quarantine FUCKING sucks

I am literally so bored, I cut my own fucking hair. like,, 5 inches off !! that's how bored I am. my math teacher (who has been gone for like,, the entire year) has woken from hell today and it's been shit. so enjoy this smut because I've got nothing better to do then write two people having fun.

also this is mixed in with a request by I_Hate_Christmas where tom tempts tord ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

warning, this smutshot is weird and is fucking stupid, its poorly made since im a shit writter.

:')

genre; already said it, smut.

word count; 1,316

--------------------------------------

•nobody's pov•

You know as they say, sitting around sparks boredom.

See, around your hot roomate?

That boredom sparks lust and, oh for fucks sake Tord, put a damn shirt on!

Tom glanced back at the male on the other side of his couch. His black voids, unable to be told of staring, traced along the Norwegian's frame. He licked his dry lips, eyes wide and a pretty pink flushed across his neck and freckle-infested cheeks. He trailed down to Tord's chisled and built chest, the muscles and scars carved perfectly on his body. Don't worry, the author isn't a Tord fangirl.

The Brit huffed, a bead of sweat rolling down his neck uncomfortably. He narrowed his eyes slightly at Tord's large hands. They gripped on to the cover of his hentai manga with excitement. Tom shuddered, imagining those hands groping at his thighs and pinning him down. Those hands tugging at his hair roughly as he-

"What?"

Tom squeaked and coiled back, blinking. Tord was facing him now, a look of concern and frustration twisting on his tan skin.

"Um.. what do you mean?" Tom fumbled with his sleeve as he croaked out a meek cover up. Tord scoffed,

"I could feel your eyes burning into the side of my head." He paused before gasping and wiggling his brows, "aww, is 'Hovah staring~? What, can't handle this heat?"

Tom nearly choaked on Tord's sentance (not on his dick,, yet) and sputtered.

"In your dreams!"

Tord chuckled, rolling his eyes and turning his attention back to his cartoon porn. Tom narrowed his eyes at the book, catching a glimpse of the page.

Woah.

There was an anime girl tied up to a bed, wearing a collar and cat ears.

Tord was into that shit?

Tom blushed and thought on that. Would Tord ever tie him up to the bed..?

No, stop thinking like that Tom, that's perverted!

The boy shook his head violently, hoping to shake out such dirty thoughts.

Tord turned back to him due to his sharp movements, clicking his tongue and tutting.

"Alright, either something is up or you are really trying to get the lice out of your hair."

Tom grit his teeth in disgust, "what, ew, no."

"Yeah yeah, what is it? You could tell me shit, you know."

Tom went quiet, silently screaming. Should he shoot his shot? Tord's a sadist so maybe this'll turn out fine? What if Tord doesn't like him? Oh god!