Love and War

lmao, this is actually based off a roleplay me and my bestie are doing on eddsworld amino (no joke i am legit taking parts that we typed out of the chat so this is definitely based off the rp). their account is named hoodie, people on amino, you should go follow them ! they are so kind and a great person like what the fuck,, also anybody so is a fan of the writter melissa de la cruz or hamilton knows the pun to this title

by the way, if you can't find my friend's account on eddsworld amino, just look at my account! i'm 🍯honey🍯 on there. just go into my bio and look for the section near the end labled "the bees to my honey" and click on the alien (👽) emoji! that will take you right to their account!

future au !!

Genre; kinda fluff idk just sfw (not nsfw)

Warning !! Uncensored use of profanity !!

Word count; 3639

----------------------------------------

·tord's pov ha·

"Thomas Rosewell, please report to Red Leader's office," I spoke into the microphone, it sounding throughout the army base from speakers. Leaning back into my chair and kicking my feet atop the polished wood of the desk, I took a long drag from my cigar. I let it sit in my air system for a moment before puffing it back out, watching the smoke swirl out of my chapped lips. I closed my eyes, combing my robotic hand through my slightly dry hair. Being a army leader makes it hard to keep myself in a handsome and clean shape, but fuck it. I'll focus more on my looks once I conquer the world. I continued to take smaller smokes until I heard a knock on my door, "come in." With that, my assistant pushed the door open and steped inside my office. I let a slight smile play at my lips during the seeing of him purse his own lips when smelling the thick tobacco aroma. He shrugged it off and walked over to me, his posture on point and his arms folded against the small of his back.

"What do you need from me, Sir?" The short man in front of me rolled on his heels slightly. His green, pixelated eyes shifted slightly as he seemed to look around behind me.

"Well Thomas, I would like you to go over my schedule for today," I hummed before taking another drag. His head made a small nod and he reached for his watch, clicking a button on the side. A glowing blue screen projected in front of him, flickering a tad bit. I stared with a half-lidded eye, watching him tap on the projection and waiting. He cleared his throat, sliding his finger across the screen, a new tab opening. Tom zoomed into the new screen,

"For today, Red Leader, you seem to not have much. However, you do have a meeting with the Cyan Army Leader at 9:40, as well as a video conversation with the President of Siberia at 14:10 (2:10 in the 24-hour format). Another planning, it's minor, is spectating new soldiers in the training grounds at 17:50. There is also a reminder on private, would you like to read it yourself?" Tom lowered his arm a few inches, his digital pupils meeting my one eye. I nodded, causing him to extend his arm to the side. He stepped closer to my desk, shuffling a bit to the side so the screen was in front of me. Closing his eyes, his visor went blank, giving me my own privacy. I hummed quietly as I read the private schedule.

Oh yeah, today is the day before my adoption anniversary! Tomorrow is the day that Paul and Patryk signed the adoption forms and welcomed me into their family!

I smiled warmly at that thought, that fading as quick as it came. I sucked more smoke out my cigar, whistling as I blew it back out. "Okay Tom, you may open your eyes." He did as told, turning off his watch and moving back in front of me.

"Anything else you need from me, Sir?" I thought on that for a moment before nodding.

"Yes, actually. See that stack of paperwork over there," I questioned, pointing my metal finger at the papers on another desk. He followed my finger and nodded, turning his undivided attention back to me. "I need you to fill and file those for me." Tom saluted and walked over, his back straight. Reaching out his hands, he was quite short so he didn't need to bend down, he slipped his arms under and around the stack. The Brit lifted it, staggering at the slightest. When was about to walk out the door, I called for him again. Confused, he made his way back over to me. I asked him to come close to my face and, him being the obedient little soldier he is, did as told without mouthing any questions that came to mind. I inhaled from my drug, puffing out a ring of smoke in his face.