Forgetful

Yeet, here's your local trashcan with more short TordTom oneshots. uwu Finally, I made a oneshot that's short!

Warning! Uncensored profanity amd Mentions of suicide and alcohol consumption!

This is before the End, btw

Genre; Fluff with a sprinkle of sadness

Word Count; 519

-----------------------

"Fucking stupid," a British brunette mumbled under his raspy breath.

Forgetful. That's what Tom was, aside from anxious, quiet, and all the other shit that made Tom the depressed weirdo in secondary school. Tom often forgot the small stuff. Especially when he was talking. He would get caught off guard and forget what he was going to say. (lmao me) Edd claimed that maybe he had short term memory, but Tom denied that possibility.

See, here's the thing. He always had something on his mind. Always. It bothered him and he felt that it bothered everyone. The only things standing in the way of Tom and suicide were fear, friends, and Tord. Before he dated the communist, he never really noticed friends, only fear. Tord used to be just something that made him want to take his life, it frustrated him that rejection was always an option. Fortunately, that changed.

Today, he was suffering from forget. He was almost about to cry. No, scratch that. He was crying. Tord was out grocery shopping, it was his turn. What was Tom wailing about? Well, he had forgotten something very important. How did it fly out of his mind when it wasn't small and was fairly important? Simple, he got super drunk last night at the bar and had a massive hangover. Because of the migraine, he could only focus on the searing pain in his head.

Tord and his one year anniversary. That's what he forgot. So there he sat on the edge of the bathtub, sobing into his hands. He had finally regained himself and realized that today was a very special day. As he cried, he heard footsteps downstairs. He thought it was Edd or Matt but when he heard a yell:

"Min kjære? Are you up there?"

He quickly registered it to be the happy-trigger himself. This made Tom's sobs become more violent. Tord, having sharp hearing, quickly rushed up the stairs and into the bathroom; Tom had left the door unlocked. Tord gasped at what he saw, running to his lover's side to comfort him. What a hero of the day. Tom was picked up and sat in Tord's lap, him quickly latching onto his hoodie for his life and crying into his chest. Tord rubbed circles on Tom's shaking back, soothing him.

"Thomas, darling, what happened?" There was a moment of silent before Tom answered.

"I.. I forgot," he paused, looking into the Norwegian's silvery blue eyes, being rewarded with a comforting smile and a look that encouraged him to continue. "About the anniversary," he muttered, almost incoherent. Tom then bursted out in tears, repeating sorrys over and over. Tord calmly shushed him.

"Honey, it's okay. I know you got super buzzed last night, I don't blame you, love." Tom was shocked.

"Wh- but I forgot something so so important," he choked through sobs. Tord shook his head, a grin on his handsome face.

"As long as you're with me, I don't need anything else. It's okay to be forgetful," Tord reassured. Tom then cuddled against his boyfriend lovingly, melting into Tord's caring warmth.

It's alright to be forgetful.

----------------------------------------------

Fuck yeah it is! It's fine to be forgetful, I am. Literally, I forget what to say or do all the time.

Anywhoooo, on to the question. Which is better? Ketchup, mustard, or something different? (low key hints at all the Why Don't We fans out there that something different is one of my favorite songs by them-)

Love you all! Honey, out!