I dare you to fuck me

hahaha yeah, I'm still working on requests from last month- I'm sorry! I've been having chaotic school stuff, my mental health has been bad, I've been using my last two brain cells to play super smash bros, and I'm busy with commissions, thank you all for waiting though !!

requested by emeade !!

genre; smut/NSFW!

word count; 1,507

---------------------------------------------------

-nobody's pov, 3rd person-

"Truth or dare, nerd," Edd snorted, eyes narrowed at Matt, who had called him a nerd for the previous round. The ginger hissed, fixing his hair.

"Truth! You made me pour toilet water in my hair last time!" The boy had a pained look on his face, making Edd roll his eyes.

"Alright, whence longspun have you sincerely committed yourself to your presentation?" Matt looked puzzled. The biggest in the room almost facepalmed. "How long have you found yourself as the most attractive man in the world?" The pale redhead gasped, beaming.

"Since I was 5! I am so handsome!" (cough jin worldwide handsome)

The four chaps all crew, room no longer so still. "Okay, okay! Tim— I mean Tom! Truth or dare?" Said man peered up from his phone, smirking.

"Dare! I'm no wuss!" He caught a snigger come from the Norwegian communist across the room, shooting him an imminent glare. The fellow shot finger guns back at the lad, conceiving him snarl.

"Confess your feelings to the person you like. Right now."

Tom broadened his eyes. Fuck. Matt kens the fact that he admires somebody. It was evident to various comrades besides the actual character. The Brit crimsoned a light red. He gazed down.

I mean, come on, this is truth or dare with four idiot adult men. This had to be somewhat pessimistic.

The chamber lay tranquil, everybody itching for his answer. Mindful and apprehensive eyes settled on to the boy in blue, who was ever so slightly quivering in exasperation.

"I... erm... Tord. May I.. speak with you?" The trio of men regarding gasped in sync, coiling back in hysteria. They directed their attention to the Norski, him being devoid of smugness. He glowed, coughing and responding with a small nod. They got up and wandered outside, an uncomfortable silence pouring back into the living room. Edd and Matt glimpsed back to each other, fingers twitching.

Both soon returned to chatting, a croak and sparse hesitation in their voice. The two retired back to their vacancies after a few moments, choosing to take time and reflect this all through.

Now, back to the gays.

Tom shoved his clammy hands into his pockets, tutting. Tord had slumped insignificantly, anticipating an explanation.

"So... you like me?" Tom slowly nodded. The taller sounded and wobbled his head. "I thought you hated me!"

"I thought so too! But... sometimes it just happens.. you know?" He trailed off, his bellow dialing down to a faint murmur.

Tord cleared his throat— gross— and slipped a finger under Tom's chin after a pause.

"Since you like me... would you mind if I kissed you?" Tord's voice was a hush whisper, making him shudder.

"Why? So you can mock me? Hmm? Do it then make fun of me?!" The Norsk sighed, walking forward. He pressed Tom against the front door.

He huffed, "no, I love you. Is that hard to believe?" Tom let out a breathless gasp. He gulped and nodded, walls breaking down. Tord smiled softly and leaned in, connecting their lips. Tom tensed before kissing back, not expecting it to be so sweet and heart felt. That soon changed when the perv swiped his tongue along Tom's bottom lip. Their tongues danced as he let Tord in, bodies pressed against one another in bliss. Hands scrambled as they gripped on to each other.