daisy

ive been binge listening to daisy 2.0 by ashinikko featuring hatsune miku

this chapter isnt about that, i just thought about the title and started to write while listening to the song. so the song gave me an idea, but its no where related to it lmao.

go listen to daisy/daisy 2.0 though, i like it, and that says a lot, since i listen to more rock than i do that kind of music.

also, this is fluff, since i kinda made a good portion of you guys cry with my last one LMAO

-----

Tom inhaled softly, exhaling with a content smile.

Spring.

The smell of blooming flowers, wafted through the breeze, and Tom loved it. Tord looked at Tom and chuckled, "It's nice, innit?"

"Mhm." He grinned, turning to face Tord, kissing his cheek softly, playing with the ring on his finger a bit.

The park. They were at the park.

Sitting on a bench, cuddling, watching the flower beds sway, the tree leaves flow off slightly, and some kids chase each other loudly through the grassy fields, screaming "tag!"

"This is nice. We should do this every day."

Tord laughed. "Min engel, if you'd like, we can. But I want to take you to cafes too. And amusement parks!" He grinned, humming. The Brit sighed, but nodded, giggling.

"You have a point, that's what I love about you- you're so reasonable" He pecked his lips softly. Tord grinned, kissing Tom, and Tom kissed back.

After some more cuddling, chatting, and relaxing, Tom had gotten up, pulling Tord along to one of the flower beds. Tom and Tord sat in the grass, and Tom picked a few flowers, starting to braid them into a flower crown for his lover. The taller smiled, admiring his husband, he also picked a flower, tucking the stem of the daisy into Tom's soft locks of sandy brown hair.

The sub looked at him, then the flower being adjusted behind his ear, he blushed and grinned. "I love you."

"I love you more." Tord kissed his nose. That made Tom giggle. He went back to tangling the stems. Soon enough, he finished, reaching over and placing the flower crown on Tord's head. The Norwegian chuckled, "You're so cute. Thank you, my love."

Tom hummed "You're very welcome! I, love, you!" he spoke between kisses along his face. Tord got up, swooping down and picking Tom up, making sure to keep the daisies in both their hairs.

"C'mon, let's go home, it's been a long day."

He carried his husband home happily. It didn't take long for them to start kissing when they got back, as well as fall onto the bed and get busy.

-

Tom woke up the next morning, squinting at the sunlight that flushed in through the blinds. He rolled over slowly to face his lover, smiling, admiring his relaxed, peaceful, sleeping complextion. Tom was a bit sore, but he turned over again.

He smiled at the sight of daisies on his nightstand. He'll never forget it.

----

i lied i put a lyric in the end haha

this was short but thats okay :)

ive gotten better at accepting my own literature :]

have a wonderful day <3