Chapter 13

It was time for the battle!!!! Let's see who go first....oh its todoroki vs sero!

You went over to sero to talk to him before the battle started.

Y/n:  good luck sero!!!! I hope you do your best in the battle!!!

Sero: t-thanks...

He went in the battle arena and stood on opposite sides from todoroki, after midnight began the fight sero taped todoroki and was gonna throw him out of bounce but todoroki used his ice quirk to stop sero from moving making todoroki move up to the next challenger.

Next was you and denki

You only knew that if he use all his electricity he will go brain dead, so isn't it like him being immobilized?

We'll see I guess, you were walking into the battle ground when denki started saying he'll take you out on a date after this.

He really has a big ego huh? I guess he didn't see what I did at the U.S.J, I guess this would be easy.

He started by electrify the ground but you just used your force-feild to protect yourself, even though the electricity was strong it can't break the force feild.

After he used all his electricity until he was brain dead and looking like a dummy, you chuckled a bit and used your forcefeild to capture him in, while you float him across the border.

Midnight: well that was a quick one!!! Looks like the princess of class 1A will go on to the next battle!!!

Did miss midnight called me princess in front of everyone, oh god this is embarrassing!

Y/n: did you really have to call me that miss midnight?

Midnight: what? It's a cute nickname! It fits!

You went up to the stadium by flying with your wings and sat on the seat next to izuku. The next match was momo and fumikage, momo tried to make a sheild but dark shadow already kept pushing her out of bounds.

So fumikage won that match, then it was fumikage with the girl from class 1B I think, she has green hair i think her power was making bushes with her hair?

So at the end the girl won, next match was me and her. She tried to catch me with her hair but quickly moved away from the spot with your speed quirk.

She thought she captured you but when she look again, you were behind her. You quickly immobilize her with your Crystals. You won and moved on to the next round, you sat on bars in front of the class to watch izuku's match with shinso.

Shinso was talking about something but you didn't here anything cause you were a bit far away. But then izuku started moving towards the border, is shinso doing this!!! Izuku has to snap out of this!!!!

Y/n: izuku!!!! Snap out of it!!!! Your gonna get out of bounds!!!!

Shinso: it won't work y/n so stop tryin- .

Y/n: what the-

You saw that izuku used one for all with the gush of wind to stop him from walking out!!! Phew thank all might .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger but you already know what happens with their fight. So yeah please check out my new story I wrote!!