chaper 8 (continue)

The bell rung and we were dismissed, me, iida izuku and ochaco went to the cafeteria.

Iida: so why do you guys want to become heroes?

Ochaco: I wanted to be a hero for the money.... i mean it's not like that kind of way!!!! It's just that my parents don't have enough money so I wanted to help...

Iida: that's such a good reason!!!! We will never judge you for helping your parents!!!

Ochaco: hehe... thanks you guys, how about you y/n?

Y/n: well....I want to become a hero to save people from villains and I want to try and avenge parents...

Iida: o-oh.....why is that?

Y/n: t-they were killed by those villians....when I was young... atleast that's what I've heard...

Ochaco: that is still a good reason to become a hero y/n and we'll support you.

Y/n: thanks you guys...

Then you guys heard a loud chuckle, it was dad!!

All might: young midoriya is here!!!!

Izuku: g-gah!! All might what are you doing here!?

All might: lunch!!! Wanna eat with me? You too y/n wanna come?

Ochaco: that's so adorable!!!!

Y/n: sure all might...

You, izuku and all might went to the teacher's lounge while iida and ochaco went to the cafeteria.

Iida's P.O.V:

Me and ochaco were waiting for our turn to order a meal while we were chatting with each other.

Iida: so ochaco remember what tsu said?

Ochaco: what did she say?

Iida: she said that all might's and midoriya's quirk is quite similar to each other.

Todoroki P.O.V:

Hmm...I guess they are quite similar what if he's.......

Back to you:

We were in te teacher's lounge talking with all might, it was kinda nerve wracking for you cause you thought you were in trouble for using your powers to kill the villians.

All might: y/n your powers are very powerful but you need to train more since you advanced to another level of magic.

Y/n: I know all might i am going to train hard for the sports festival aswell and maybe try to figure out my new advanced powers.

Midoriya: all might the sports festival is coming up soon so maybe I should train with y/n. Everyone is going to their best and so am i.

Y/n: sure but i won't go easy on ya izuku, but you will mostly get bruises so yeah I'm giving you a heads up. But don't worry I'll be wearing weights to slow me down a bit.

Izuku: okay thanks y/n.

All might: young midoriya you should be careful with your quirk since you can't control it properly.

Izuku: yes all might.

All might: guys it's time for you guys to go to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------