Chapter 21 (???)

It was morning already and carissa told me that we have to go to the hospital to talk with the police with my friends since we used our quirks to hurt the villian.

I got up took a shower and wore something nice to go visit midoriya, shoto and iida.

I went downstairs to see carissa in a taxi already, I quickly got in and we drove to the hospital.

It took 15 minutes until we arrived at the hospital, we went to the receptionist and asked for the room number and what floor it was on.

We found the room and went in professionally since the police is here, carissa stood next to the other hero while I sit next to midoriya's bed.

Police: I'm guessing you already know why your here.

Y/n: yes sir. It's about us using our quirks in public even though we don't have our license.

Police: if you knew that then why did you use it.

Y/n: I'm sorry sir but we had to protect ourselves, we could run but stain has great speed and could just end our lives in a flash.

Police: that's true but why didn't you just call some of the heroes to help.

Todoroki: I told my father the location before I went to help. And my father was busy defeating the nomu so we had no choice but to commence in combat.

Police: you could've just stalled but had to get involve, you guys are injured because of that fight and I hope you all will understand in the future. Do not make the same mistake again. Understood?

Y/n: yes sir.

Midoriya: yes sir.

Iida: yes sir.

Todoroki: yes sir.

Police: but. Even though the other heroes didn't come to help you in time, you still managed to capture stain. That, we must thank you for your help, even though you won't get the glory and all that. You did an amazing job even though it was Illegal, we hope to see you all become great heroes in the future. Thank you.

Todoroki: you know you could've started with that.

Midoriya: yeah...

Iida: hm..

Police: may I have a word with you, young lady? What's your hero name?

Y/n: h/n [sorry you had to pickkkkk I didn't know what hero name was good but you can pick :) ]

Police: well for a teenager you are quite powerful. But we need to go to the police station please. We need you to uncrystalize the villian, because no one could break your crystal.

Y/n: ofcourse I will and undo my crystals just don't do anything too crazy.

Carissa: and you boys, take some time to rest, your bodies still need healing. Even though y/n healed you by 60% you still need time to regenerate your cells.

Midoriya: yes ma'am!

Police: hero carissa you should come with us aswell.

Carissa: sure, I have to look after y/n after all. I'll help as much as I can.

Police: let's go.

We went downstairs and sat in the police car, we arrived at the station to see cops standing in the front guarding the front.

Me and carissa got out of the car and closed the door while we walk behind the police. He took us to a prison next to the station which we saw many criminals staring at us with death glares.