chapter 12(continue)

At a different place:

???: shes more powerful than ever....

???: yeah she is... she is perfect....

???: she smart aswell....

At the sports festival:

Present mic told the students to take a break before continuing the next challenge, well everyone could use the break after fighting each other.

Some students got injured so they went to the infirmary, some were hungry so they went to eat. You were a bit hungry aswell so you went and bought some doritos to eat, you wonder if izuku can fight in the next challenge.

He's not ready for fighting yet, he hasn't even controlled his quirk yet. He's gonna be at a disadvantage, I hope he's gonna do well.

But then you saw shinso the guy who won 4th place, you went to say hi but he noticed your presence quiet quickly.

Y/n: hey Shinso!

Shinso: oh hey....why are you talking to me?

Y/n: what do you mean? I wanna talk cause I wanna make friends!

Shinso: why would you want to be friends with me...?

Y/n: cause your cool and you seemed pretty lonely so I wanted to say hi and talk a bit.

Shinso: but I'm your enemy, I'm gonna take away you classmates place to join in class 1-A.

Y/n: still... we're gonna be heroes right?

Shinso: I guess... do you even know what my quirk is?

Y/n: brain washing right?

Shinso: yeah... don't you know that's like a villians quirk...

Y/n: but your not going to use for evil right?

Shinso: no?

Y/n: then why do you call it a villians quirk if you use it for good!! Your a good person shinso!! I believe that your gonna become a great hero!!

Shinso: t-thanks....your better than your class I guess...

Y/n: oh no you got It all wrong!! Bakugou was a bit bad but not all of class 1-A is bad!!

Shinso: oh...okay...

But then mina ran up to me which kinda scared shinso a bit.

Mina: girl!! We have to get ready come on we have to wear the U.A cheer leading outfits.

Y/n: what?

Mina: denki and mineta said that mr.aizawa told the girls to wear it come on!!!! We don't have time!!!

Y/n: oh okay!!! Bye shinso!!! Talk to ya later!!!

Shinso: bye....

You and mina ran into the girls changing room and closed the door, you saw that momo was making some outfits for us.

Oh god I hope I look okay in this....I'm nervous to wear this in front of the whole crowd.....

Mina handed you the outfit so you changed into it, you took a look in the miror and saw that the U.A logo was on the chest.

Y/n: wow momo these are good outfits you made!!

Momo: thanks y/n!! Okay now let's get ready and go outside!!

When the girls finished dressing up all of us went outside, this Is quite nerve racking. When you went outside everyone one was staring at us, oh god this is social anxiety for me.

The boys p.o.v

Wow....they look amazing especially that girl from class 1-A that made the speech...

Present mic: wow looks like class 1-A has a fan club!!!!

Denki&mineta: yes!!!

Y/n: I can hear you denki and mineta!!! I'll kick your butts after this!!!

You saw that your was shaking her pom poms around like a real cheerleader. I wish I could but I had to use the pom poms to hide my thighs.

The boys were mostly staring at you, you put your long hair down (if you have short hair I'm sorry just pretend you have long hair for a bit) because the back wasn't covering your butt so you used your hair to cover it.

Kirishma: woah y/n is hot!!

Denki: yeah she has such a nice body!! Even momo has great boobs!!

Bakugou: shut it you idiots!!!

Other boys: wow she's hot...

Other girls: their just doing it for attention..

Class 1-B girls: wow....they look awesome!!! Go 1-A girls!!!

Iida: girls!!! Please go change!!! It's the sports festival!!!

But then you saw that some students were talking to ms.midnight and saying that they'll back down. Even ojiro backed down, wait a minute weren't they in shinsou's team?

They were being brainwashed and decided to back down since it's not fair to them. How loyal and honest they are, I hope they are feeling okay about this...