Chapter 30! (the second day of camp)

Today is already the next day of training, everyone has woken up very early in the morning to join the exercise that was going to be held outside.

Some were still tired but going through the morning as if it was a normal day, I heard that we're going to be focusing on how to use our quirks in different ways and to strengthen our stamina in power.

Many people were questioning how one single training exercise can help 22 unique individual quirks. The more you push yourself by using your quirks the more stronger they will be.

So in this training we're going to break our limits even if it hurts.

Bakugo is currently training his quirk by putting his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands then creating chains of massive explosions!

Shoto todoroki alternating between Ice and fire he's regulating the temperature of the water his body gets accustomed to cold and he's working on his flames! Someday he might be able to use both at once!

Sero is training himself to shoot longer peices of tape and how strong and far he can shoot it!

Kirishima and ojiro are training in strength, which means using their body to attack and defend.

Denki is shocking himself with an engine to improve how long he can use his quirk and how he can handle larger amounts of electricity!

Koji is training his vocals to build up his range and maybe help him to get less shy.

Aoyama is building his blasts from his navel, that exercise helps him to shoot at far distances and how big the blasts can get!

Tokoyami is in a dark cave trying to improve and control dark shadow for fighting in different ways.

Ochaco is trying to get used to zero gravity but currently rolling down a hill in a plastic bubble.

Iida is improving his leg strength and stamina! Trying to break his limits as fast as he can!

Tsu is using many strengths from her body including her tongue, embracing her inner frog abilities!

Sato is lifting weights and eating a bunch of cake to make his limits of eating sugar last a little longer and to improve his body muscles!

Momo is also eating more food to see how many things she can make without passing out and try to make more stuff in less time.

Jiro is trying improve her audio and earphone jacks! Mina is trying her best to make alot of acid and maybe help her shoot in larger range!

Mineta is strengthening his scalp so he can make more sticky balls without him bleeding!

Hagakure and shoji are improving eachother quirk by locating and stealth!

Sana is training her shifting powers and her elemental quirks! Trying to shift back and forth as a dragon and using multiple elements to make different things!

While I am training in a quiet area strengthening all of my skills especially my crystal spells!

Aizawa: hey y/n go take a break for a minute your going to break your body too much to move and get paralyzed.

Y/n: okay mr.aizawa, but are the students in 1-B here yet?

Aizawa: they are arriving at the moment also sana is waiting for you on top of that hill, I want you both to train together.

Y/n: kay aizawa imma fly up there see ya later!

As I flew onto the hill I can see that she was using her water and ice elements to cool her self down.