Chapter 20 (Trip to hosu)

Its finally evening, carissa told me that we have to go patrol at hosu because the other pros and cops said that we need to look out for the hero killer.

We were on the train to hosu sitting peacefully since I finished training, let's just say the training was hard but we made some progress in a little time.

While sitting on the train I heard one of passengers said that they saw a creature coming this way. Shit.

Carissa quickly ran to the passenger's seat and looked out of the window to see a giant creature. She told everyone to move away from the spot and told me to use my forcefeild to keep the passengers safe.

While I was protecting the passengers, the creature jumped and tear down the train. Carissa quickly made a sword and slashed its body.

When i saw the creature, i was terrified and got flashbacks of the time at the U.S.J... I made the force feild into a ball and used my telekinesis to put the passengers to a safe place on the ground.

I ran and helped carissa with the nomu before she got hurt, I quickly incinerated the creature with my elemental powers as fast as I can.

I then fixed the hole in the train with my Crystals and quickly got of the train, I turned into my angel form which has wings for flying and turned my colors darker so we can't get spotted easily in the sky.

I made a platform made out of solar energy and let carissa stand on it, we flew across the sky and saw that there were many fires spreading. The creatures everywhere on the building and streets, we saw that some heroes are there to protect the citizens.

I dropped carissa off to help with the pro heroes while I stick around next to her. She took all the citizens to a safe place with me using the sheild around them.

Suddenly I got a message of a location from... izuku? Wait... he's in hosu!? Why did he send me his location in a alley way where its quiet. Oh shit I think I understand now he's in danger! I have to go now!

Carissa: where do you think your going y/n!? You have to stick with me!!! Its dangerous out here!

Y/n: MY FRIEND IS IN DANGER I HAVE TO SAVE HIM! HERE IS THE LOCATION, WE NEED BACK UP JUST IN CASE! I have to go now! I'm sorry!

Carissa: just be careful alright!!! Don't get hurt unless you want to get in trouble!

Y/n: I'll be fine don't worry!

I quickly to ran to the location in stealth mode parkouring on the sides of the building. Until I saw the hero killer... there were midoriya, shoto, iida and the native hero! Shit what have they ran into!

I quickly ran in the alleyway and dashed to give stain a huge punch in the face. He was knocked into the building breaking the wall he was laying on.

But it didn't take him a lot of time until he got up, native and iida were badly injured and couldn't move.

Is it the quirk of stain? If he tastes blood of his enemy he can paralyze them but a quirk like this can't last long so why is iida and native still paralyzed?

Maybe blood types make it react differently probably but no time for thinking! We are in an alleyway with the most dangerous killer and villain.

Shoto was making loads of ice to keep his distance between us and stain, midoriya was paralyzed until I saw that his muscles were moving a bit.

And midoriya has a different blood type from iida so type A and B can get paralyzed longer while type O can get paralyzed only for a bit.

Midoriya got back up tried to attack stain but It didn't work shit!