Chapter 26

Time skip after finals:
It was time for the grade announcement and mr.aizawa said that the students that pass the exams can go to a training camp to test and train there quirks more.

Mr.aizawa showed us our scores on the board.

1. Y/n L/n
2. Momo yaoyorozu
3. Katsuki bakugou
4. Shoto todoroki
5. Izuku midoriya
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Mr.Aizawa: I was joking on the scores and training camp part by the way all of you will go to the camp but the failures have to study some more with me.

Mina: atleast we get to go!

Denki: yeah!

Bakugou: grrr...

Kirishima: hey bakugou! Great job on getting 3rd place! Congrats bro!

Bakugou: I was supposed to get number 1 but y/n beat me!!!! Grrrr!

Kirishima: chill out, atleast you passed. I didn't even get an average score at all.

Bakugou: I can tutor you if you want but you'll have to listen and pay attention!

Kirishima: awe thanks bro!

Y/n: good job on the test katsuki.

Bakugou: don't get your hopes up I'm gonna beat you next time.

Y/n: sure katsuki. Hope your ready for training camp cause I'm gonna beat your butt.

Bakugou: oh it's on.

Mr.aizawa: another thing to know is that we'll be going in three days, so pack your things like clothes, snacks, towels and other things. And no going on vacation, That'll be all.

After that announcement aizawa went back to sleep, while all of the students just talk and hangout until class was over.

Momo: awe, I was going to go on vacation with my parents but I guess I have to cancel because of training camp.

Uraraka: what is your life!? *faints*

Y/n: by the way girls, have you heard about the new student that is going to be joining us soon?

Jiro: oh yeah I just heard about it, why?

Y/n: i heard that the new student has a cool strong flashy quirk. She has good scores and everything I really I wanna meet them. And more room for competition I guess.

Mina: I hope they come before the training camp trip starts! So we can see their quirk in action!

Toru: I bought so many bathing suits just for the occasion of going to the beach but now I can't use them what a waste.

Y/n: it's okay toru you'll use them soon.
I guess we have two days to prepare and rest before the camp I guess we can relax after all the trouble we've gone through.

Uraraka: I guess that is good for our mental health so I'll be relaxing the whole two days.

Momo: since I can't go out of the country with my parents, I guess I could go to the spa and relax. Anyone wanna join on the first day before camp?

Y/n: I'll come, though are you paying for it?

Momo: yeah since I have nothing to do ofcourse, how about after that we can go to the mall and buy some stuff since some of us pass the hard exam.

Uraraka: yay!!!!! Thank you so much momo!!!

Y/n: it's going to be so fun, what time are we going to the spa momo?

Momo: at 9am so sounds good?

Girls: yeah!

_________________________________________

A short chap cause I'm lazy but I'll be posting tmr probably! So enjoy.