chapter 2 (Middle School)

Today was such a nice day, while the teacher was checking some papers. He wanted to know if anyone in the class wanted to sign up for some schools that they were gonna go to after middle school was over.

Some of the students started chatting about it trying to know what the other person thought about it. Most of the students wanted to go to U.A but they heard that there's only a 2% chance anyone can get in.

"I'm gonna get into U.A because I'm the only one that aced all the mock tests and I'm the only one who stands a chance on getting in!!!!" Bakugou says loudly in the middle of the class. "Hey midoriya, yagi aren't you going to U.A aswell?" The teacher announced loudly Infront of the class.

"What!? Deku do you even think that you can get in!? Your quirkless you can't become a hero with just studying!" Bakugou yells out laughing at Izuku. "But this year they got rid of that rule.

Bakugo then turns his attention to you and says "And you y/n! you can't stand a chance on beating me!! I'm gonna get into U.A without a sweat!" Which made the teacher interrupt him on that statement "actually she might get into U.A too, she got 1st place on most of the mock tests and you got 2nd in most of these than Yagi did so.." he drifted off feeling embarrassed for the blonde headed Pomeranian.

"Katsuki bakugou, can you please try to lower your ego a bit. Heroes are respectful and don't have to compete all the time." You said trying to stop him from going too delusional.

Bakugou: whatever!! I'll still become a hero and surpass all might!

Time skip

You were preparing my bag but suddenly bakugou and his goons came and "talked" to izuku.

Katsuki burnt izuku's book and threw it out of the window, then  he was about to hit izuku with an explosion but I went and sheild him with my angel quirk.

He was shocked that you blocked his explosion without even trying, he just stayed pissed and went to the door with his goons but he stopped.

"Deku if you wanna be a hero maybe you should take a swan dive of the roof and wished that you will get a quirk in your next life." Bakugo says with a smirk.

"katsuki, you can't just say that to someone! You said you wanted to be a hero so don't go saying something like that being all petty towards izuku!" You said with an angry glare towards bakugo.

You just glared at him and his goons out of disgust and all they did was walk away without a comeback.

Poor izuku, he's just trying to be a hero but all he got was a bad comment on his life. He was about to tear up knowing that he can't do anything to katsuki since he's quirkless.

"Hey, it's okay izuku you can become a hero even though your quirkless you have a heart of a hero and that's all that matters to me." You said as you tried to cheer him up from his gloomy state.

"Thanks for standing up for me y/n...but you didn't have to." Izuku said as his head hung abit low. "well I had to, because I want to make the world a better place without all the bad things happening in the world right now!" You said with enthusiasm to help him feel more hopeful.

"I expect nothing less from you y/n, I hope we can become great heroes together." Izuku says with a soft smile as he felt greatful for your presence.

"Sure, come on let's go and get your notebook out of the pond before its soaked but I think the fish ate some of it..." You said as you rubbed the back of your neck looking at the fish nibbling on the book.

"o-oh right!" Izuku says as he snapped out of it and realised he had to get his book back before it gets destroyed.

You and izuku went down to the pond and  used your telekinesis to pick it up before and dry it out with the wind as the sheets of paper dried off you gave it back to Izuku with a smile.