chapter 7 ( the trip to the Usj )

You woke up to the sunlight splashing into your eyes, it was almost time to go to U.A so you got ready and went downstairs.

You saw that your dad made you some breakfast and he also left a little note.

On my way to school! Made you breakfast this time before getting to U.A! Hurry we have something special instore for your class!
- love Dad might!

Awe thanks dad might, he really is a great father figure, but what is so special about today?

you sat down and ate the breakfast that All might made, after that you went outside and lock the door. you head to UA to see izuku waiting for you outside gates of school.

Y/n: oh shoot! We're gonna be late!

Izuku: wait mr.aizawa is heading to class! We have to get there before he does quick!

Y/n: let's go brocolli boy!

Mr.aizawa: no running in the halls you two!!

You guys ran to the class before he did, you both sat down and took your school supplies out on your table and prepare for the lesson.

But to your surprise the teacher told you guys that today you were doing a rescue mission at the U.S.J , and that we're leaving right now also the bus is waiting outside.

Mr. Aizawa said that we could wear our Hero suits if we want and of course everyone was excited and decided to wear their hero costumes.

When we got outside iida told us to get in line and prepare to get into the bus also having a seat mate.

But to his surprise the bus was not like the way he thought it would be, so everyone sat where they wanted and you chose a pretty good spot with izuku.

You feel like someone was watching you and came across katsuki staring at you.

He saw you look back at him so he looked away, you giggled at his childish Behavior. You were bored so you looked outside the window while everyone with chatting about their quirks And how flashy they are.

Mina: I think the people who got the strongest quirks are y/n, bakugo and todoroki and there also flashy.

Kirishima: yeah I think so too, you guys can use your power at very far range. But I can't and my quirk isn't even flashy as you guys.

Y/n: what are you saying kirishima!?

Kirishima: I'm just saying that everyone's quirk is better than mine...

Y/n: what do you mean your quirk is amazing in it's own way! Even if it's not as flashy as you think. You can still be a hero kiri.

Kirishima: wow...that was so inspiring and manly. Thank you y/n.

Y/n: your welcome, never doubt yourself kiri or I'll have to come and lecture you again.

Mina: so you guys who do you think will be popular hm?

Tsuyu: well I think bakugo won't be that popular because of his attitude.

Bakugou: what did you say!? I will be the best hero there is!!!

Tsuyu: you see?

Y/n: *giggles*

Bakugou: shut up y/n!!! Stop giggling!!!