Chapter 31

Today's training is like yesterday but I see that the remaining students that failed the exam are doing extra lessons until 2 in the morning.

They are trying to keep up with everyone but didn't get enough sleep to operate normally like the others.

I felt kinda bad for the five of them because it's sort of unfair for them to not get enough rest.

Pixie bob: meow meow meow meow more importantly tonight's gonna be fun we're gonna pin  both classes against eachother in a test of courage! I know you've been training hard today and later you'll get to play hard! HOW'S THAT FOR A REWARD!?

Kendo: it just sounds like more training..

Jirou: and training in the darkness..

Tokoyami: revelry in the dark.

Monoma: atleast we get to beat class 1-A am I right?.

Pixie Bob: Don't slack off! make sure you guys keep pushing yourselves as you work!

Everyone: yes ma'am!

As everyone continued their training, me and sana took private lessons with eachother deeper in the woods. We trained very well together plus we have Similar quirks which is a boost.

In the evening both classes gathered around helping eachother make dinner, katsuki even cut all the vegetables himself too! He finally gets to show off his skills in cooking!

Sana: hey y/n? Are you okay? You look tired..?

Y/n: oh yeah I'm good just a little sore from the training, I guess I finally passed my limits for once..

Sana: I hope we finish dinner soon! I can't wait for the test of courage!!

Y/n: still questioning how you still have energy tobe optimistic.

Sana: sorry~~~

Izuku is having a conversation with shoto, they finally got along it's so different from when we were in the sports festival. They really get to have a conversation without fighting or arguing.

- After Eating Dinner-

Pixie bob: perfect! We filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes! It's time for-!

Mina: A totally awesome test of courage!

Kirishima, sero, denki, sato: we're gonna win!!!

Aizawa: not so fast, it pains me to say it but the mediocre class will be having lessons with me tonight instead.

Mina: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!

Aizawa: sorry your training during the day didn't impress me so I'll be using this time too.

Kirishima, sero, denki, sato: awe give us break we wanted to prove our courage!!!

That was really sad to watch, mr.aizawa really wasn't kidding about the extra classes. He's even dragging them with his scarf..

Sana: good thing I came after the exams, I don't wanna know what type of things the teachers put you all through.

Y/n: yeah you don't wanna know or experience the pain and suffering, its gonna hurt you alot.

Pixie bob: Okay so class B is going to start out as our scarers! Class A will be leaving in pairs to walk around every three minutes there are tags with your names on them at the far end of the route your goal is to collect those!

Tokoyami: revelry in the dark.

Uraraka: (why does he keep saying that.)

Pixie bob: now! Those who are scarers are not allowed to make physical contact, use your quirks to terrify the others got it!?