Chapter 23 (patrol in the internship)

After the hosu incident we went to school as usual but what we didn't expect was a finals exam!?

Good thing we have a warning before the exam thank all might. But now I have to study for the exams! Shit! We have loads of lessons to look at and review.

I hate tests so much it's so annoying, but no matter what I will study! Cause I will make all might proud like i did in the festival.

Midoriya: hey y/n! Can you please help me study for the exam I'm afraid that I will forget everything for the exam *mumbling* it will also affect my grade *mumbling*.

Y/n: okay okay! I will help now stop mumbling izuku! Your scaring the whole class again.

Midoriya: o-oh! I'm sorry! Sometimes I forget that I mumble.

Y/n: its alright so~ you wanna study at the u.a library, my house your house?

Midoriya: well how about the U.A library! We can study in silence and also do some research on some stuff!

Y/n: smart choice. Now lets go!

Ochaco: can I come too!? I really wanna study for the exams!

Y/n: sure, follow me!

Iida: hey! No running in the halls!!!!!

Y/n: sorry iida-kun!!!!!!

Me, izuku and ochaco ran towards the library and picked a spot for us to sit at, we took out all the necessary items to start the review and began this hard research to get ourselves to the top of the class!

Even though it may be hard work at first but I'm sure it'll pay off! I just hope ochaco can follow as fast as she can cause these stuff are advanced. Izuku can basically remember everything but sometimes doubt himself.

For ochaco she sometimes get distracted by something that bothers her. We have so much to do and I think we only have written exams for the first term mid-terms.

And I think there's gonna be a written exam and a battle exam for the finals of the first term.

I mean I can't blame the school this is going to be a difficult year for us. But we have to prepare ourselves for what's going to come next on our journey.

Midoriya: guys it's time for us to head home let's go.

Ochaco: ok! Thanks you guys I've learned so much!

Y/n: don't forget to review it at home guys, see ya later.

You quickly teleported home to see all might tired on the couch, just laying there hopelessly. With the face that he has right now I think he's got something on his mind right now.

For now I'm gonna just head the shower to take a relaxing bath, I already remembered everything the teacher taught us. Midoriya already knows everything, bakugou will be fine alone.

The others will do good aswell especially momo she's the one that's smart enough to take on in the the test. A good competition makes it more fun to play don't ya say.

After I took a bath, all might was completely over thinking so I decided to ask him what was going on.

Y/n: hey dad...are you okay?

All might: oh y/n I didn't know you were here, I'm sorry it's just that my co-worker / friend investigated something about the hosu incident.

Y/n: what does he know?

All might: remember when you fought the nomu?

Y/n: yeah just like when we fought it in the u.s.j and at hosu.

All might: those nomu creatures are actually human but were mutated into beasts. And you noticed that they have different quirks right?

Y/n: y-yeah...

All might: that means someone has been taking quirks and passing it on into the nomu. Me and gran torino think that....all for one is back...

Y/n: a-all for one...? The person who made me...have different quirks.... I was his experiment to have more quirks....

All might: I'm afraid so, maybe he was trying to make you into a nomu but I and the others rescued you.

Y/n: he could just kidnap me and steal my powers.... this is bad...

All might: I'm worried aswell.. I thought I defeated him but he probably has a quirk so that he could live longer...

Y/n: hmm....I'm terrified at the thought but we have to be careful just in case he tries to get me.

All might: but with your powers you could just escape from him. Even though he probably got some more quirks.... we'll just hope for the best for now..

Y/n: should we tell midoriya about this dad?

All might: n-no he's not ready for this kind of stuff. He needs to pass the exams first, then when I find the right moment I'll tell him.

Y/n: okay! For now I'm gonna train! Also take some rest dad! Your gonna need it.

All might: thanks sweetheart! I know I'm an old man no need to rub it in!

I headed to the gym and started working out, I really wonder if I can used my quirks at the same time plus I need to strategize a plan aswell.

But for now I won't have to care, i need to pass the mid-terms first. Then I'll think about the first term finals, we probably have to fight the robots again. Or maybe they change it to fighting with teachers to maybe raise up the level since we know how to use our quirks a little better than before.

_________________________________________

I'm to lazy to make it 1000 words I'll just leave it there for now tomorrow I'll post another chap hope you guys enjoy my book we are at 11.1k hooray!!!!!!