chapter 10

Omg the sports festival is so close I'm so nervous!!!! You were at school packing up your things, there was only 2 days left until the sports festival.

You were also invited by a little friend of yours, katsuki or should I say angry pomeranian. After you packed your things you went outside to see bakugou standing outside the school gates waiting for you.

Bakugou: come on dumbass your always late!!! I want to train with you not wait for you!!!

Y/n: oh sorry katsuki.....but I'm here now so let's go work out at your house!!

Bakugou: tch whatever come on we don't have alot of time!!!

Y/n: okay katsuki....

Bakugou's P.O.V

I hope old hag doesn't say anything about me bringing y/n to the house, and that y/n doesn't have to see that hag.

I wanna eat some spicy food at home though.....but y/n probably doesn't like spocy food.....maybe old hag gonna make something good. damn it I gotta clean my room!!!! It must've been a mess from yesterday!!!

Y/n's P.O.V

The rest of the walk was quiet....but when you looked at his face he was thinking about something.... oh wait I gotta call all might before he gets worried about me...

You took out your phone and called all might

On call:

Y/n: hey dad, I'm going to bakugou's house today okay? I'm going to train with him.

All might: okay but are you gonna come home? Also I'm training midoriya right now.

Y/n: no, I'm gonna stay at bakugou's house for tonight okay dad?

All might: okay,stay safe honey!!

Y/n: love ya too dad...

Call ended

Oh, we're already here!!! I can't wait to see mitsuki!!!! I miss her cooking!! I'm so excited!!!

We opened the door to see that masaru was sitting on the couch watching tv, while you smelled the tasty food in the kitchen, you knew that mitsuki was in the kitchen.

Mitsuki: hey katsuki!!! Your home!!?

Bakugou: yeah old hag!!!! I also brought y/n to the house!!

Mitsuki: y/n!!!!! I miss you!!! How have you been?

Y/n: it's been good mitsuki how about you?

Mitsuki: I've been fine!! Just taking care of this annoying brat!!!

Bakugou: shut up old hag!!!!

Y/n: hi masaru!!

Masaru: oh hi there y/n!!!

Mitsuki: y/n honey you must be starving!!! I have just finished my lasagna!!! You have to try it!! And katsuki go change!!!!

Y/n: can I go change aswell mitsuki? Also can I stay here for tonight ?

Mitsuki: sure honey you can stay for tonight!!!! You can sleep in katsuki's room!!!

Y/n: thank you mitsuki, I will also be training with katsuki today!

Mitsuki: sure you can train with him make sure to beat his ass!!!

Y/n: I sure will mitsuki!!

You went to change while mitsuki went into the kitchen to prepare the table for dinner, you went to the guest room and changed into a hoodie with shorts.

(You like oversized hoodies by the way so it long until your ankles) lol

After you changed, you went to katsuki's room to check on him. And you saw that he was changing, you noticed that his body has changed since middle school.

He had muscles, a six pack and muscular chest, then katsuki started looking at you with a smirk while you were staring at his body.

Katsuki: STOP LOOKING AT ME WEIRDO!

Y/n: u-um also change faster I wanna eat lasagna!!!!

Katsuki: just go without me I'll be there in a sec.

Y/n: okay!!

You went downstairs and sat down across mitsuki and masaru, while bakugou was walking down the stairs. He sat down beside me and we started eating the lasagna, bakugou was putting a lot of hot sauce in his lasagna.

You wonder how he isn't burning from the spiciness, you were kinda impressed by it. You can't even handle spice at that level . You saw that mitsuki was also having lots of hot sauce aswell.

Only you and masaru ate the lasagna with normal amounts of sauce, I guess katsuki is kinda like mitsuki but mitsuki is kinda caring while katsuki......umm.....is more like an angry pomeranian.

After you were done eating you went to their backyard and started training ofcourse. But katsuki wanted to challenge you to a fight ofcourse you accept it because you need a good partner to fight with, izuku still needs training though.

Bakugou: come on give me all you got!!!!!!

Y/n: okay boom boom man.

Bakugou: what did you call me nerd!!??

He was running at you with his fists ready to hit you but you dodged it easily and kicked him in the guts. He was in the air for a bit but used his explosions to fly to you.

You obviously flew above him and hit his back making him fall on the ground face flat on the ground, little did you know mitsuki was watching.

Mitsuki: bahahhahhahahahah!! you can't even beat a girl even with your quirk katsuki hahahhahahhahahah.

Katsuki raises his head up from the dirt.

Katsuki: shut up old hag she just caught me off guard!!!!! And I didn't want to hit a girl that's all!!!!!!

Mitsuki: shut up katsuki you would do anything to reach the top even it means hitting a girl!!!! But thank god you didn't hurt her I liked her more than you little brat!!!!

Y/n: sorry katsuki if I hit you to hard...

Katsuki: it's better than you holding back on me!

You picked him up from the ground and help him stand up and damn was he light as hell, he looked big but was actually light. Or maybe it's just your powers XD

Katsuki: ow you idiot I think you hit back to hard...

Y/n: sorry!!! I'll heal you with my quirk!!!

Katsuki: whatever just make it quick!!!

You took him inside and laid him on the couch slowly, you sat down beside him and healed him with your quirk.

Ofcourse you stayed with katsuki, he even let you sleep on his bed, while he slept on the floor with a pillow and blanket.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote on my story pls TwT
Also if you didn't read the important note please look at it if you dont, you wont understand the other chapters.