Chapter 3 ( training)

It was already time to start our training before the entrance exams. Even though we have months to go through, it seems that we need more time for izuku.

Me and all might got into the car and drove to the beach close by, there we saw izuku waiting for us.

Hence the training has begun, al might wanted to do something a little simple for izuku but also wanted to make the beach clean as it used to be.

All might made both of us pick up old garbage people left on the white sand until everything was spotless. For me it was a breeze and easy thing to do but for izuku that was a bit more hard since he had to pick up the bigger stuff.

I noticed that there were some garbage in the sea so I decided to use my water element and used it to collect the trash. As I was about to put the trash into the plastic bags I saw that izuku was trying to move a giant refrigerator while all might was sitting on top.

After I collected my half of the trash I decided to focus on changing water temperatures with my quirk. It was easy to do but need some perfecting.

And after looking at poor izuku trying his best to pick up all the trash I decided to help him a little.

Time skip

After a few months izuku started getting better at the training we had, he was working a lot harder and I guess it was a little bit easy for him now.

Me and all might were going to the beach to check up on izuku, in our surprise we saw him screaming on the top of his lungs and It looks like he finished cleaning the beach.

After screaming his heart out until we saw that he was about to collapse from exhaustion but all might rescued him from falling, i took a look at his body which is now muscular which I have to say looked better than he was in middle school.

All might was proud of izuku for cleaning up the beach and training hard to be a hero.

He also showed the picture of the old midoriya from 10 months ago, he used to be skinny and weak but now he was buff and strong.

All might: I guess your ready for one for all, you've done great young midoriya I guess now your ready for my power.

Midoriya: how did I get so lucky to earn your power, thank you all might.

All might: now eat this.

He took out a peice of his golden hair and gave to izuku. I laughed so hard while midoriya was asking why.

It's almost time to go to U.A for the entrance exam. We had to hurry so izuku

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!

My name is also Sana Yamiko!!!