Chapter 25 (the physical exams)

Todoroki & momo vs Mr.Aizawa
Shoji & hagakure vs snipe
Tokoyami & asui vs ectoplasm
Sero & mineta vs midnight
Uraraka & aoyama vs thirteen
Denki & mina vs the principal
....
....
....
And lastly y/n & midoriya & bakugou vs all might

.

..

...

Everyone: what!??? Against all might!?

Your p.o.v:
I can't fight my own dad! He's going through something a bit rough and his power is fading! I can't do this!!

All might saw that I was stressing out so he gave me a thumbs up and told me that he is gonna fine.

Mr.Aizawa: and don't worry, we got some weights on us to hold us back a little. So it won't be impossible for you to pass the exam. So the first team get ready you'll be going into battle soon, the others you guys can strategize before your battle.

Oh god I have to make bakugou behave so we can pass? This is gonna be hard, I bet their not gonna even try to talk to eachother without fighting.

I saw the teachers wear some sort of weight bracelets, some wore them on their legs. So they are holding back on us, I guess I have to hold back aswell since It might go destructive or worse...

Mr.Aizawa: by the way, keep the destruction to a minimum. In a real battle against a villian you have to be careful with your surroundings and civilians around you.

Everyone: yes sir!

After that some people went to talk to there partner and strategize while others went to the monitor room to watch the students perform on their tests. Not all of us are going to be fighting in the same places, some are in cities, shipwrecks, plain grounds, neighborhoods and other environments.

This is going to be interesting, since this is going to use all the power we've got to capture or escape the premises. Some of the students don't have the perfect quirks with the environment there going to fight in. Some has a low limit on how much time they can use there quirks.

So the best they can do is escape, since these teachers are very much powerful and they're pros so ofcourse they know what they're doing.

Midoriya is in the monitor room with me and asui, in the room there was also grandma ( infirmary girl ) to watch the students perform aswell.

Some pass and some fail, but the most ridiculous fight was sero & mineta vs miss midnight. It is quite an embarrassing moment but he passed the physical exam I guess.

The others did pretty well especially todoroki and momo even though they had a rough start. They finally captured mr.aizawa, momo was doubtful of herself that she couldn't focus on the battle. But atleast todoroki helped her with that issue.

It's almost time for me to fight with dad,   I'm going to feel guilty after the fight but I know that he's going to guilt trip me into getting sweets and making me do all his paper work.

This is going to intense, I can't hide my quirks that well if I'm going to be watched by everyone in the class... so i guess i have make up excuses and try to use only 6.2% of my power so i can't damage anything around me.

Bakugou will absolutely go head on and not strategize a plan before going into battle. I know that he will use all of his power into his gauntlet, if plan A fails with the gauntlet I have to rush in and save their butt cheeks. These two are going to give me a giant migraine aswell.

Not to mention that if dad doesn't hold back a little he's going to break their bones, infirmary girl is going to have more extra work. Probably scolding dad in the process, I guess I can help heal bakugou and midoriya but I would probably break some bones aswell.

Sorry grandma but we have to do this for hero work, I will buy you some stuff after this is over grandma. To appreciate your hard work, maybe I can make her some of my famous spaghetti and meatballs.

She love those so I'll just keep in mind to give to her after school. I need to run to the grocery store to get some ingredients aswell. Let's get this over with I'm getting even more nervous thinking about the battle.

________________________________________

T^T

Goodbyeee