chapter 6 (continued)

Then we heard all night telling us that we have to split into two groups, villains vs heroes. Everyone was excited and kinda nervous, you were in a group with todoroki, endeavor's son( sorry shoji we had to replace you)

but before we started to pair into groups, katsuki's group and izuku's group had to fight each other. How unlucky is this poor izuku hope we don't get destroyed by katsuki?

Izuku was on the hero team and bakugou was on the villain team and this was about to go down badly with your supervision of those two.

You were kind of scared that it might go out of hand and they might get hurt so you asked if all might make it fair. You were watching a screen as you saw them fight.

Izuku was kind of scared and nervous, but he was also paired with a uraraka. As they entered the building, they saw katsuki in front of them attacking with full fiery blasts.

You were really scared to watch so you close your eyes, someone saw this and came up to you.

???: hey, are you okay? You kinda looked worried over here so I wanted to see if you feeling okay.

Y/n: o-oh! Sorry for worrying you but I'm okay! I'm just a little concerned for my friend that's all. I guess we haven't met before! My name is Y/n L/n! What's yours?

Kirishima: my name is eijiro Kirishima! It's nice to meet ya! I'm digging your hero suit! It's awesome!

Y/n: thanks! I like how brave you look in your costume Kiri!

Kirishima: K-Kiri?

Y/n: u-uh, oh my gosh I'm sorry if you don't like when I give you a nickname when we only just met!! Please forgive me!!

Kirishima: No no it's okay! I'm just a little surprised you called me that when you barely know me. But I don't mind you calling me Kiri!

Y/n: I just really like making nicknames for new friends I guess, it's like a habit of mine.

Kirishima: well don't worry 'cause I'm not one to judge!

All might: the heroes won!

Y/n: e-eh! Izuku won! I barely get to see what happened!

All might: young midoriya got injured in the battle so he will be recovering in the infirmary let's continue shall we!?

Y/n: I hope that we don't get seriously injured during this.

Kirishima: don't worry! I don't think we're gonna go that hardcore.

Y/n: hey Kiri, I'm gonna go check on my friend if that's okay with you.

Kirishima: sure! But be back before your round starts!

You quickly ran to the infirmary to check on izuku and saw that he was unconscious, so you decided to ask your grandma which is recovery girl, she told you that he broke his arm and other parts of his limbs.

You were kind of sad that he got hurt in the battle and why didn't all might didn't stop the battle between them when it was getting out of hand?

You sat on the chair next to his medical bed and hope that he will get better when Kiri came in.

Kiri: hey y/n! The second round is gonna start! You should head out there don't worry about midoriya he'll be fine.

Y/n: oh! I didn't know that the round would start this quickly! But okay! I guess I'm with todoroki fighting with the invisible girl and the guy with the huge tail!

Kirishima: I think so. But yeah show them who's boss and good luck! I'll be rooting for ya!

You said goodbye to a sleeping izuku and left the infirmary, you went to ground beta and wait outside the building to let the villains prepare themselves. When all might told you guys to go to the building you guys went with each other side by side.