Chapter 37

You slowly walked towards the bed to get a closer look at Sana's body only to see her barely responsive and badly injured..very pale and barely looked at anyone...

"What happened to her..?" You asked as Carissa took a clipboard and showed you the injuries that were noted..burn marks broken bones, stab wounds, injections, and..new DNA in her blood system were on the list as you checked her vitals..they were slow but not too slow.

"I'll try and heal her the best that I can.." you said as you held Sana's hand before using your quirk to heal the injuries on the outside before healing the broken bones on the inside..it took a lot out of you but you managed.

"Sana..? Are you feeling any better?" You asked as she turned her head towards you, eyes so blank but she gave you a tiny smile.." A bit better now actually..thanks" she said while Carissa quickly hugged her in relief. "She hasn't said anything since she was found- thank you y/n," she said before pulling you into the hug as well.

"Sana, I need..details if you don't mind..what did they do to you..?" You asked hoping to get to know more..whether or not this meant she was safe or did they morphed her body in any way or shape...

"I was..captured placed in those handcuffs that don't allow you to use your quirk and asked me questions about whether or not I would join the league but when I still kept my ground the blonde girl stabbed me a few times to force me.. but I wouldn't..so one of the villains with blue hair and red eyes.. he said I should be At least useful to be a 'nomu' instead..but not before a little beating beforehand. I got stabbed, burned and tortured before being tossed into a tub of chemicals preserving my body...they injected me with a few things here and there but...this one man grabbed my head and.."

You wondered why she had stopped when she started getting a slight migraine, but she held herself together before continuing "A guy with no eyes...and a mask he used his quirk on me and now I feel different..I don't know what quirk he had-"

"All for one..." you said under your breath still remembering the same things he did to you and saw that he did the same thing to your classmate. "Do you still have your dragon form and elemental quirk!?" You accidentally yelled out a bit worried that all for one had taken her quirks, but Sana used her quirk seeing dragon horns forming on her head and she controlled the water in a cup to come floating to her.

"He didn't take my quirk it seems..maybe he gave me a new one?" Sana said still a bit unsure of what it could be, you used your information quirk on her but it doesn't seem to be changed...only question marks at the end of her list..

"We'll figure that out later, for now just focus on getting better okay?" You said a bit nervous about what was to come and stayed calm reassuring Carissa and Sana.

"I forgot to ask..will you be joining us back at U.A., we'll be living at the dorms next to the school..they have safety precautions and high-level security as well.." you said before handing the papers to Carissa.

"I do want to continue my life as a hero, but maybe if I wasn't so weak I wouldn't have gotten captured..so I'll work on that alongside you.." she said as she held your hand nodding as Carissa sighed the papers "please..take care of her.." she says as she turned back to Sana worriedly.

"Sure..the move-in days are set to be in a week and we're moving in on Monday...I hope to see you there Sana" you said bowing down slightly before turning to leave.

You left the building with all might as you both sighed in relief from all the tension. "It seems to everything is taken care of.." you say as you look at the list one last time...

"You're still thinking about All for One aren't you," All Might said looking down at you worried about the memories haunting you as you felt your hands getting crystals at the thought of All for One coming back to steal the quirks he gave you.