Chapter 16

Finally we're done with the sports festival, now that we are at school again I guess mr.aizawa is gonna take a nap while we sit and play. But we have to talk or chat quietly.

Well you were talking to midoriya and healing him with your powers a bit, he broke a lot of bones, inko was worried sick after the match.

You have healed some of his bones, but they have to regenerate by themselves. For bakugou he is....um I guess he was mad until now he's been awfully quiet.

You walked to his desk and see that he was really in deep thought, you touched his hand and he only stared at it. You teleport him outside, and you hold both of his hands in yours.

Y/n: katsuki? Are you okay?

Bakugou: I'm fine!

Y/n: your not like your usual self after the festival. Is it because I won?

Bakugou: w-well you beated me fair and square! Y/n look after that festival I've been starting to see that I have some weaknesses. I don't want to lose!

He started tearing up a bit, oh gosh I didn't mean to make him more upset!!! You quickly hug him.

Bakugou: what are you doing idiot!? *sniff*

Y/n: giving you a hug katsuki! I know that you wanna be a great hero and I really wanna help you with your goal! So maybe we should train together! So we can figure out out weaknesses together!!

Bakugou: are you sure?

Y/n: yes! If that would make you feel better!

Bakugou: fine fine, now let's get back to class before everyone finds us skipping class. Tch dumbass .

Y/n: okay, btw I'll heal you in class since I left some bruises on your face.

Bakugou: sure.

You guys went to class and everyone was still chatting around looks like they didn't see us leave. You went to heal some of the bruises on katsuki's face, he looked calm when you touched his face.

How adorable, but that moment didn't last very long, kirishima butted in and made katsuki really angry.

You had to stop him from trying to beat up kirishima, after he calmed down you and kirishima started talking while katsuki was being left out.

Kirishima: hey! Congrats on getting 1st place!

Y/n: awe thanks! You did pretty well in the festival aswell.

Kirishima: thanks!

Y/n: I really like your hair kiri! Its spikey

Kirishima: do you wanna touch it?

Y/n: sure!

You touched his hair a bit but you saw that his roots are black? But his hair was a little rough, but mostly soft I guess he used the hair spray.

Y/n: kiri why are your roots black?

Kirishima: well I dyed my roots black you know!

Y/n: that's cool! I never dyed my hair before!

Kirishima: really? Then how did you get that beautiful hair color?

Y/n: well i was born with it ofcourse!

Denki: mind if i but in?

Y/n: sure denki the pikachu.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading the chapter also please read my other books please!!!!