chapter 9 (training for the sports festival)

You were planning all the days and what kind of work out you gotta do, you helped izuku aswell on training.

You also gained some new powers you just figured out:

- floating or flying (without wings)
- shooting magic blasts with shock waves
- turning invisible
- learning new crystal spells
-making creatures out of your elemental powers
- colorful wings
- fairy

These were figured out when you guys were training but today you brought izuku to come to your house to fight with no quirks used.

Cause the last few days you were lifting weights, running , exercising and all that. You guys haven't 1 v 1 yet so today you guys are. And all might is going to watch the show how exciting...

The door rang so you went to open the door for midoriya, you let him in and you guys went to the training room. You moved the weights to the side with your quirk.

You let midoriya get the first hit but it didn't even hurt btw he punched your stomach.

Y/n: izuku you can hit me hard I'm not gonna cry about it.

Izuku: I'm just scared that your gonna get hurt because of me..

Y/n: you know that in the sports festival we're not gonna hold back right?

Izuku: I know, okay this time I'm gonna hit you with all I've got!!!

Y/n: okay now do it.

He punched you in the stomach again but it felt like a todler was punching you for not giving him candy.

Y/n: I told you to hit with all you've got what happened?

Izuku: I did !!! But my hands hurts now are you using your quirk?

Y/n: no I'm not im promise.

Izuku: so you have been working out alot?

Y/n: yeah? *gets it* ohhhhh your kinda not in a good position fighting me you still need to train more.

Izuku: eh.... I mean can you show me how you use your quirk in battle!!?

Y/n: sure I guess...

You blasted magic shock waves at a dummy behind you, the dummy was burnt by the electricity. You made a earth wall swallow the dummy into the ground.

Izuku: wow y/n that was so cool!!!!!

Y/n: I'm not gonna show you more because you'll use that against me in the sports festival.

Izuku: awe man.....I guess I'll keep training my body for now.

Only a few more days till the sports festival, oh my god I'm scared but also excited!!!!