Red met red

*Mason*

I don't even know if Valentina even remembers the damn kiss.

I mean cause she was drunk.... but still!!

I just can't seem to not think about that tiny little yet amazing kiss.
I know she did it just so save me from that blonde bimbo but still.

So here I'm entering my English class thinking about Valentina.

As I enter the class I notice that Valentina too is there, along with her friends.

They seem to be everywhere together...

So like the desperate guy I'm, I sit right in front of her, just so atleast she would notice me.

5 minutes into class I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look back to see those foresty green eyes staring right back at me.

Valentina seems to be in some kind of daze so I ask "You ok?"

That seems to break her out of her thoughts, after a second she sits straight up looking at me.

"Yeah, so I wanted to ask you about what you asked me yesterday." She says. Her voice demanding.

Yesterday?

Is she talking about the kiss?

No.

Oh the one where I asked her to be my friend.

So she wants to be my friend?

"The friends thing?" I ask looking confused.

"Yeah, so I wanted to ask if you are still upto it." She asks, her voice being monotonous.

Guess she doesn't know how to express her feelings.

"So you're saying that I won't end up dead if I become your friend?" I ask remember the time I asked her to be my friend.

She simply rolls her eyes.

"I can't guarantee but its worth a try." She says seriously.

Of course I won't end up dead.

She is just kidding.

Valentina is just a real good actor, trying to push me away.

Right?

"That is a really nice way to ask someone to be your friend." I say while smiling at her.

But it seems as if she does not like to waste her time talking useless things cause she looks irritated.

Well atleast this shows she has emotions.

"Look just get straight to the point I don't like wasting my energy in these kind of stuff." She plainly states.

Looks like I have to patient with her when we are together...

I internally smirk at the thought.

"Well then my point is that I would really really like to be your friend Valentina." I tell her gently.

Searching her face for anything.

"Good. But just so you know I really don't guarantee your life. You can end up dead anytime." She says seriously.

Still trying to push me away.

"Well its worth a try." I say confidently.

Because I don't want her to think that I'm not taking it seriously.