Sorry, my perfect round ass.

*Valentina*

It has been two days since all of them arrived at my house.

All of my friends, as well as fucking Theo are behaving as if they are on some kind of a fucking vacation.

Well, it is a vacation.

For them!

Not for me.

There is a reason why I'm staying so long in Italy.

I have to keep a check personally on all the bases of my Mafia.

Especially this one.

Italy is the place where the Italian Mafia was originated from, this place is what you can call as the root of the Mafia.

From the Italian Mafia, all of the other Mafia's were born. That's why we are treated like royalty, and not just because of it.

My mother was royalty, if you haven't figured it out already.

This means that the Italian Government is controlled by us, more specifically my father as my mother passed away.

But that's just because I was the one who told him to, I'm not ready to take over something as big as this, just yet.

I want to learn how things work here, surely they are difficult than that from the way it works in America.

One of the reasons, why I'm staying here.

Now coming back to the whole Russian Mafia threatening me, I kind of had figured it out the moment Xavier was shot.

After Theo left for London, I was quite alone and shit like that.

Not that I need anyone, but still.

This was a year and a half ago as much as I remember, I was 17 and that's when I met him.

I met him in a club, where all I wanted was to party hard but was also secretly there for a mission.

That time I was finishing my training to run the Mafia, so for experiences, my papà used to send me to small missions.

Sometimes to kidnap enemies or to eliminate them.

That period of time was when I was at my darkest.

I was on a killing spree, killing at least 10 people a day. All of them deserved it though.

>>>Flashback<<<

I'm sitting on a stool, drinking my margarita as I'm looking for the man who I have to kill today.

People are dancing and grinding and sucking each others faces off as if their lives depended on it.

The club was full and it was my papà's, in a few months it will become mine.

I take a sip of the drink and fix my dress.

I was wearing a simple velvet dress which reached till my mid-thighs and was off-shoulder, with a plunging neckline. My dark hair was neatly pinned and was flowing behind my back.