Only for you.

So I had a change of heart and changed Dominik's face

So I had a change of heart and changed Dominik's face. This is the new Dominik Ivanoff for you😈.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Xavier*

"Xavier meet Dominik Ivanoff." Is what she said.

Valentina looked distressed and panicked, maybe because it was one of the few times that she was caught off guard.

She hates being caught off guard, not having the control of the situation is something that she distastes as you never know what will happen.

In this situation though, I knew exactly what will happen.

Someone is going to die.

And that someone is going to be Dominik Ivanoff.

I will not let this man anywhere near Valentina let alone marry her. She is someone I will have to tell the world is mine, just like I'm hers.

But for now, I have to act cool, because behaving irrationally is not my thing because if I do this whole situation can blow up.

So I walk towards him as if I own the goddamn world, maybe because I do.

But we all know that Valentina will be the one that will rule this world.

With me.

He is tall, but an inch shorter than me. And he is fit, but not as fit as me.

I can see why she was attracted to him, he has this whole mysterious thing going on, and we all know that Valentina loves to solve mysteries.

He puts his hand forward, to shake my hand.

Now, even though I don't like him doesn't mean that I shouldn't respect him.

So I put my hand forward for a firm shake.

"Dominik Ivanoff." He says, his voice was deep and he had a thick Russian accent.

"Xavier Castillo," I say, shaking his hand silently showing him that I respect him, but not like him.

He raises his eyebrow in surprise.

He was caught off guard, he didn't expect me here.

Good.

A man caught off guard is a man who will think and act illogically, that is if he is dumb enough to not think quickly.

He puts his mask on as quickly as it slipped and smirked at me, his eyes show me that he is up to something.

Something I'm not going to like.
Something that will indirectly make me angry.

He is playing with a fucking time bomb.