"I'm bowing down to my Queen."

(A/N: So many of y'all who are my regular readers have messaged me that Xavier is "too soft" or "not acting like a Capo" or "he should be tougher" so I just want y'all to know that Xavier is staying with Valentina. He is technically not a King as of now because half of the Mafia thinks that he is dead. Y'all don't know the reason as to why he even backed away from his throne, yeah? So to those of you who think that Xavier is too "soft" I would like you to know that you don't know Xavier's REAL Mafia side, so give this book some time because one thing I can promise y'all is that he is the perfect match for Valentina❤.)
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Let me touch you where you like it
Let me do it for ya
Give you all of my attention
Dive into that ocean of your love, oh
Let me show you just how much I want ya.

Oh, dripping down your body like gold
Slowly steaming up the windows
My skin on your skin, again and again
Sweat for me, sweat for me.
⚜⚜

*Xavier*

"You feel so good, Valentina." I groan as she starts riding me more aggressively.

She moans out my name and fuck it's the best sound in the world.

I grab her waist tighter as she moves up and down, left and right on me.

I'm close and I can feel she is too.

She clenches her pussy, which in return makes me close too close.

It feels so good to finally be able to fuck Valentina.

Then she suddenly stops.

I open my eyes and groan at the loss of her pussy around me.

She gets up and goes to her closet and brings a silky black blindfold and what looks like a black vibrator.

What is this girl up to?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

4 hours before......

As soon as Mr Russo and Georgina left the property Valentina occupied herself by going to her personal gym.

Most likely to take off some steam.

I don't want her to be alone, also because it's her birthday and also because I don't know what that woman will do if someone leaves her alone.

She is crazy.

But she is my kind of crazy.

So I follow her, only to see that she has locked the damn gym door.

But then again, would I be a Mafia King if I didn't know how to open some simple electric door?

Plus I know the passwords of half of the things in this castle.

What?

I'm not snoopy, just observant.

So I open the door with the password I once saw Valentina typing.

The door opened with a small click, I pushed the door to see Valentina punching the life out of the punching bag.

Without gloves.

This woman.

Her gym was modern, to say the least, but it was unique in its own way.

There was floor to ceiling mirrors everywhere, except the roof. It was black.