"I actually am good in bed."

Please don't be a silent reader!! Tell me about your opinions or anything you want ot change in this book!!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Valentina*

Not bad.

I thought, looking at the beautiful and elegant decorations surrounding the grand ballroom. The entire decor was golden and white. It was exquisite to say the least.

Atleast the Americans have a good fucking taste....

We have just arrived at the Annual Mafia Ball, and as usual heads turn to look at me. I just simply smirk.

Don't get me wrong, but I love attention. It means that you have power over the person. So you can wrap that person around your finger and get what you want.

And right now I want the attention of Ace Walton. The boss of the American Mafia.

Luckily I have an advantage because no one knows how I look over here. I'm simply Phoenix Rocco over here, Xavier Castillo's soon to be wife and current fiance.

"Do you see him?" Xavier asks me while snaking an arm around my waist.

"No, not yet." I tell him, scanning the entire room for him.

Aaha. Gotcha.

I see Ace sitting on one of the comfy sofa with 2 blondes both his side. I roll my eyes.

Typical.

Now for my plan. I should start it right away.

"I'm going to the bar, love." I tell Xavier because the bar is right beside where Ace is sitting. Giving him the perfect view of me.

Xavier looks at me confused, but then he looks directly where Ace is sitting. He sighs in relief (I don't know why.) And nods.

I leave his side while sensually walking towards the bar.

I could see almost every men's eyes on me.

Exactly what I wanted.

I smirked internally.

I go and sit on the nearest stool from Ace and order a Whiskey on the rock.

Ace is not an ugly man. Infact if he wouldn't have been the enemy, I would've fucked him.

He had brown hair and grey eyes. Similar to Theo's. He was tall, almost the height of Xavier. Almost. And you could see his muscles begging to be ripped open from the suit that he was wearing. In short, my enemy was sexy as fuck.

 In short, my enemy was sexy as fuck

Ace Walton🥵.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●