She IS the hierarchy.

*Valentina*

Beep,beep!!

Beep,beep!!

Who in the fucking world would dare to wake me up!

Beep,be-

"Who the fuck is this?". I say to whoever the hell had the audacity to wake ME up.

"Whoaaa, aren't you a ball of sunshine?". Of fucking course, its Ryder. Because others are too scared to wake me up.

"Ry, what the fuck do you want this early in the morning?". I ask him frustratingly.

"V, I don't want nothing, did you forget that today is the first day of school?"

Shit!!!!
Shit!!

Damn it!!

Of course my dumbass forgot.!

"Huh, you wound me Ry, why will I forget the first day and the last year of our school?" I say nonchalantly.

"Of course, you wouldn't thats why I had to wake you up,right? Anyways get ready soon, because I know you, you take forever to dress up so you have exactly 1 hour to get ready, get ready bye."

I sigh.

After 20 minutes of wondering what to wear and 20 minutes of make up plus ten minutes of hairstyling I get ready.

Her outfit.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Jimmy, I'm ready." I say to my driver and cut the phone.

I don't like to talk to a lot of people, that doesn't mean I'm shy or an introvert its just that why waste your mind and energy in talking to people you barely know and that too about useless things.

It's a waste of time for me. But that doesn't mean that if someone comes and talks to me I'll straight away ignore the person, of course I'll talk just not that much.

So, the school I go to is one of the most prestigious schools of the world. Harrington Private Schools. Yes schools, its owned by one of my best friends father: Jason Harrington.

Right now I'm heading to school where I'm going to meet my friends, who are more like my family. We have  known  each other since forever, literally. I love them more than anything in this fucking world cause when nobody was there for me, they were. You can say that the only thing in this world that I cherish anymore are my best friends.

"Mam, we have arrived." Jimmy lowers the privacy window in front of me to inform me.

"Thanks Jimmy, and I think since when I was 4 I've been telling you to call me Valentina not mam, is it so hard?" I ask him, Jimmy is really kind and I know him since I could make sense of what is happening around me. He is really sweet too.