Sometimes I get jealous of myself.

*Valentina*

"Babyyyyy...."

I ignore the voice because I so want to sleep right now, and bury my face deeper in the pillow.

"Wake up my angel." His sexy morning voice waking me up while he peppered kisses all over my naked back and face.

I groan.

"Noooooo, I want to sleep baby." I tell him, lazily.

Yesterday we fucked so many times in so many fucking positions that my entire body is sore. Although yesterday I gave him my virginity Theo did not show any mercy to me.

In the first round sure, he was slow but as soon as I accommodated his huge dick in me he was like a fucking animal.

Well, so was I....

Anyways, yesterday was the best night of my life, one which I'll never forget cause guess what?

Theo also lost his virginity to me, and that makes me feel giddy.

My trail of thoughts is broken when I feel a spank on my ass, which by the way is already red and I'm pretty sure there is an imprint of his hands on both my sides as well.

"Wake up Vella, otherwise I'll start fucking you from behind." He whispers in my ear, his choice of words making me shiver in excitement.

What? Hey I only yesterday found out how it feels to finally have sex.

And I've come to know that I love sex.

A lot.

And the nickname 'Vella' is what Theo calls me. Bella means beautiful in Italian so he just removed the B and added V instead.

Theo and his thinking, I swear.

But, I love this guy from all of my heart.

We are meant to be together, I know that now.

"Why don't you then T?" I tell him seductively, even though my vagina is sore I know I can take it.

And no, I'm not talking about anal sex, I'm not ready for that just yet.

"Baby I want to but we can't, we are already late for school. You know how our friends get when we bail on them." I finally look at him for the first time this morning.

Ughh this guy makes me feel all types of weird things I never knew I could feel.

His dark hair which I had tucked and pulled just yesterday so many times were in a sexy messy mess.

Those eyes, those grey eyes the ones I fell for were shining brightly because of the sun, you could see a few flicks of black in them but you would have to be pretty close to see them.