Respect.

*Valentina*

It's been 10 days since Xavier asked me about him living in my house.

I honestly don't know what the fuck came over me that I agreed to him.

Even though his recovery is painfully slow, he is still a pain in the ass.

It has also been 12 days since I last met my friends or even went to school.

Truth to be told, I went to school just for the sake of my friends. To make sure that they remain safe.

Now that I've given that job to Ryder I don't need to worry about them.

It is not compulsory for me to go to school because I'm 19 and an almost Mafia Capo.

So I've made the decision to stop going to school all together because right now I'm too focused on my Mafia to focus on my friends.

Plus I won't come face to face with Theo again.

My friends are my everything but my Mafia comes first.

It always will.

I've also managed to get over the little infatuation I had for Mason.

I realized that these things will do the job to distract me from my Mafia.

Nothing else.

So what's the point in that?

I'm fine bossing people around and hooking up with whomever I want.

So right now to release my stress, I've called one of my hookups.

His name is Andy, and I'm surprised that I remember his name.

Enzo knows that I hook-up occasionally so I usually tell him to call them.

Sex with Andy has always been good. Not mind-blowing, but good enough for me to release my stress.

He will be here in about 45 minutes, so I decide to check Xavier.

He has bonded well with my men. Now if it's a good thing or bad I can't decide.

Because the moment they'll get to know who he is they will be pissed.

I go to my floor to see Xavier's head inside my kitchen's fridge.

What in the world?

I clear my throat to tell him that I'm here.

No, my elevator does not chime when the door opens. Infact my elevator is very silent.

It has it's own advantages.

Xavier freezes for a moment then slowly turns behind to look at me.

I stand with my arms crossed and one eyebrow raised.

He clears his throat.

"I was finding the ice-cream we had the first day I got here. I've been looking for it for a few days but no luck." He says almost shyly while crossing his arms and looking anywhere but me.

I chuckle.

His face has turned into a light shade of pink.

"If you want something you could have just said so, love." I tell him trying to hide my amusement.

"You guys refill the fridges everyday so I thought that today I'll get the ice-cream." For a man who people call him a monster he sure is acting like some innocent new girl in her first day of school.