"I don't kneel to anyone."

(A/N:- A lot of you have come up with a lot of theories about Valentina and Xavier in the next book. The most asked question you guys have asked is if Valentina is pregnant or not and let me clarify it before you guys bombard me again that NO, VALENTINA IS NOT PREGNANT OR IS NOT GOING TO BE PREGNANT IN THE NEXT BOOK. I shouldn't tell you guys about any of this but she is not going to be because personally babies are cool and all but they stop the development of the characters for me so yeah.❤)

(Also I'm changing Valentina's face to Megan Fox. I know it's everywhere and all but she makes me wanna be bi and Chris Hemsworth looks sexy with her.)

)

Megan Fox but with green eyes and a little more curvy body

Megan Fox but with green eyes and a little more curvy body. Fuck me, mama. 😈🥵
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Valentina*

I woke up the next day only for Xavier to say that he has postponed his return to Spain.

A week.

He said he needs a week and then he will definitely go so who am I to say no?

The stress of this entire situation I think has taken a toll on me. I can't think of anything else but the types of guns we will need, traps for our enemies and the type of torture I would love to perform on them.

I sigh as I roll my shoulders and get up from my chair but not before finishing the last sip of my favourite vodka. I turn around and look at the view of the city and the vast forest from the huge glass wall.

In a few weeks, I will be officially the Queen of the Italian Mafia.

I got a call from my father this morning saying that he cannot wait for me to take over as soon as possible.